Blacktail Deer Plateau If I say something now, who gonna check me huh?
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw squinted at him and shook her head. A chuckle dipping form her maw. Blue eyes dancing at him. 

You know. You have the excuse of youth for now. But if you like someone or you want there to be more. You should really learn to speak it. Hmm.

She laughed at his next words and nodded. Yes I agree. Come with me. I want to put this in my home.

She didn't let many near her small cavern, he would be one of the few. If he followed. She'd lead him towards the small bend in the forest floor. Between trees, and well cushioned inside. The inner sanctum overflowing with small bark full of herbs and plants, hanging vines around the front entrance. She had found it merely on chance and had quickly dug it out. A root system sat at the back from a large tree above her. It made for small nooks and crannies of places to hide what she wanted. There was enough room for two or three, though she hoped to make it larger some day.

She lay the rabbit fur near the newest plants. It would be useful come spring.
Messages In This Thread
If I say something now, who gonna check me huh? - by Syrax - December 09, 2022, 08:16 PM
RE: If I say something now, who gonna check me huh? - by Ash Star - December 13, 2022, 05:58 PM