Blacktail Deer Plateau I think I need help
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
his dagger moves close to his flank, ingram notes with a twitch of his ear and a small glimpse over his shoulder: ignoring ash paw's directives: as to which she does not take kindly. understandably, but ingram does not command the deathbringer to do as ash paw told him. not yet.

it strikes him as duly unfair to make such a bargain for the young, injured woman: basilica's help in exchange for what ...he has not yet decided. a life debt was not something the dreadfather takes lightly.

still, though the girl rouses back to consciousness and stutters out a half-hearted response and stumbles to her paws with effort. still, ingram is quiet. studious. stony and cold.

lifedebts are not whimsical things, ingram speaks: to ash paw, to the bleeding, wounded girl at the outskirts of his claim. our help, whether endorsed or not — a knowing look is sent to ash paw. creates the bond of a lifedebt. the voidwraiths witnessed it. he, as a daedra prince in mortal flesh witnessed it. perhaps, would he not have seen it, it could've been avoided but the threads of destiny were already spun.

heal her, if she accepts it. though ingram is not sure that she is in the right headspace to make such a bargain. heal her if she does not and you insist, ash paw. a pause is given. but know that a lifedebt will be paid either way.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
I think I need help - by Sovereign - December 14, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I need help - by Orvax - December 14, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: I think I need help - by Ash Star - December 14, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Ingram - December 14, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Ash Star - December 14, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Orvax - December 14, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Sovereign - December 14, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Ingram - December 14, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Völva - December 14, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Orvax - December 14, 2022, 09:36 PM