Cedar Sweep It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
The wind changed and Ulrich's nose twitched before his eyes opened. He stood quickly, momentarily forgetting that Adylaide was so close, possibly jostling her. Weak morning light filtered through the trees. He scanned the horizon away from the forest, taking deep breaths. Yes... the wind had changed and the scent was unmistakable. To the northeast there was a pack. The fur along the nape of Ulrich's neck stood up in alarm and fear. They had to get out of here.

"@Adylaide." His voice was unpleasant, like he had gargled with gravel. "Get up. Wake up. We must move on, quickly." He did not look at her to see if she was rising, to see if she was awake. He kept his honey-brown eyes to the northeast, his body taut with apprehension.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 08:42 PM