Blacktail Deer Plateau there are the graves i've dug
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the show of subordination and greeting upon his approach assuages the worst of ingram's mercurial moods. though he has given great thought to what he might say to her: how he might phrase his words he is left in that quick moment to reconsider.

perhaps his words had hit their mark, or perhaps it had been the deathbringer's reaction that had brought this.

that thought brings with it a small discomfort for the committer of matricide, the voidwalker, the dreadfather was perfectly capable of backing up words with teeth.

at any rate, he pushes such thoughts aside and directly cuts to the main reason he had sought her out:

you offered to pay the girl's lifedebt, though this was not an admission of acceptance or refusal: merely his attempt to understand it. why? is she important to you? for it to be a daughter or someone equally important to the seer, ingram might've understood ... though he could say with any certianty he'd be so willing to incur that bondmagick for his own children: shadow or bloodborne.

then again, he was a cruel beast. basalt carved and sharpened: a body of commanders and a daedric prince that moulded him into the dreadfather.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
there are the graves i've dug - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Völva - December 18, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Völva - December 19, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Ingram - December 21, 2022, 08:56 AM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Völva - December 21, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Ingram - December 22, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Völva - December 30, 2022, 10:15 PM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: there are the graves i've dug - by Völva - January 06, 2023, 08:58 PM