Blacktail Deer Plateau Desolation
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
her blunt question draws a low rumble of warning from the dreadfather's throat. he forgets for a moment that ash paw has told him she cannot speak much and it does not occur to him it doesn't necessarily mean dismissive bluntness.

a wild moment grips the daedric prince, the want to sink teeth into her flesh and let her bleed out there in ash paw's patient den.

it would be easy. unfairly so. like his 'fight' with praimfaya so very long ago.

too much lately there has been disobedience within his ranks and his natural reaction to anything remotely resembling it is prickly.

my point cub, ingram hisses, tone sharp; cruel. is that if they do not come for you before you leave for home that your lifedebt is ours to collect. and i will come to collect. the when, the how, the what ingram wasn't sure — the only thing he is sure of is that he would collect.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Desolation - by Sovereign - December 21, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 23, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 23, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 24, 2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 25, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 25, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 26, 2022, 04:20 AM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 26, 2022, 12:36 PM