Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich felt terrible, but also frustrated. Hadn’t he told her that nothing had been her fault? Why was she so upset, then? She questioned his want for children, which hit a bit too close to home, but then went on to demand to that he talk to her when he was upset. That open conversations were a must. But there was something about him that she did not yet seem to understand. How did he get this across to her without hurting her feelings. He took a deep breath, sitting down.

Adylaide… I think you need to understand something if this relationship is going to work. I don’t… sort out my feelings the same way you do. Open communication is very important, yes, and I had every intention of coming and speaking to you. That’s why I’m here now. But… I need to know that I can take breaks, that I can be alone with my thoughts, without worrying that you are going to take that action the wrong way. I told you that I was not upset with you, yet you assumed so anyway. Do you not trust my word?

He paused, thinking. You want everything resolved in an instant. I need time. I need to think, alone, away from anyone else, and sort out my thoughts. And being told to stay and talk right then, right in the moment of conflict, makes it very difficult for me to think clearly. I get… overwhelmed. I feel pushed. He sighed. Somehow we must come to a middle ground, or this will happen every time we have a disagreement. He looked at her earnestly, hoping she saw the love and concern in his eyes, hoping she did not think he was angry at her.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 18, 2023, 04:44 PM