Moonspear and if that's not enough, let me ask
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
Tag is just for reference! Anyone who'd like to explore with Ray welcome, preferably just one joiner please!

Upon waking, Stingray decided he was going to climb all the way to Moonspear's peak. He was lucky to find a muskrat buried in the soft loam near the family den and consumed half of it for breakfast, bringing the other half for @Meerkat to enjoy. With a promise to find something to replace it, he set off up the mountainside.

Stingray started out strong, but he wasn't even beyond the treeline by the time his lungs and legs began to burn. The combination of uphill climb, rugged terrain, and thin mountain air did a number on the young coastal wolf, and his persistent puppy fat certainly didn't help. Ray couldn't take another step.

He slumped against a nearby tree, panting heavily, and craned his neck to look up at the peak. It soared over him, still so far out of reach. He would not be climbing to the top today, but maybe he could find something interesting around here where the trees began to thin and the ground was more rock than soil.
Messages In This Thread
and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Stingray - February 06, 2023, 12:26 AM
RE: and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Keen - February 06, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:39 PM