Lion Head Mesa feel the uncertainty down to your bones
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Joining 
slight pp of toula and @Sokha though sokha has gone inactive. let me know if you'd like me to change anything ( also, feel free to hop in if you want! ). i had some time today to get this started. <3

the morning was overcast when the small trio — @Toula, her attendant and ingram — set out from the plateau. though there is a small swell of temptation to pause, to look back at the ties he was severing as he turns his back to it: ingram does not.

his future lay beyond.

with the deathlord osiris and any luck, akashingo.

he clutches his fur of threadbones tightly betwixt his jaws, steps slowing behind and then to a stop all together as they near the borders.

the two young women he accompanied were free to cross into the territory of their home but ingram was not and he stops a respectful distance away, gingerly placing his threadbones at his front paws.

he tips his head back and calls for @Treva and @Ramesses.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
feel the uncertainty down to your bones - by Ingram - February 08, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: feel the uncertainty down to your bones - by Toula - February 08, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: feel the uncertainty down to your bones - by Senmut - February 09, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: feel the uncertainty down to your bones - by Toula - February 21, 2023, 08:16 PM