Ocean's Breath Plateau Of changing the game
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The hide was in good condition, and well tended. Perhaps it had been dried and cured by Samani? She was certainly capable, being the daughter of the skilled moonwoman of Moonglow; and to think that Rodyn was equally skilled in the hunt, as he was likely the one to fell the beast! It was a valuable thing to give away and Mojag did not think himself worthy of it - but he would accept it, as that was expected of him. To give a boy such a thing was quite an honor, he thought.

I will build myself a sleeping place and use it. It will be well tended, I promise. He would not let the hide go to waste! That said, Mojag wasn't sure where he would be building an ulaq, if he built one at all; he hadn't thought of it since his arrival. His focus was on his studies, and in preparation for the work to come with the others of the village. When he slept, if he slept, it was beneath the open sky - a habit formed within Moonglow prior to his dispersal.

How have things been since taking the village? He asked next, graciously taking the hide and draping it across his damp shoulders with some care, so that he could carry it while they talked. I admit I do not know what work there is, ah, when building a new home. Moonglow was old when I was born. Or that's how he'd always seen it: some great and established village with many wise older wolves. He hoped Moontide would last so long.
Messages In This Thread
Of changing the game - by Rodyn - March 23, 2023, 06:21 AM
RE: Of changing the game - by Mojag - March 23, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: Of changing the game - by Rodyn - March 23, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: Of changing the game - by Mojag - March 23, 2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Of changing the game - by Rodyn - March 24, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: Of changing the game - by Mojag - March 26, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Of changing the game - by Rodyn - March 27, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: Of changing the game - by Mojag - March 27, 2023, 05:40 PM