Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
there was power in numbers, and for iseul's case, it was just about feeling better about not being able to fully articulate how she felt. but with legend? it felt like butter on the tongue, warm and welcoming and gliding with ease.

and a small rush of heat comes to her cheeks with legend's words. and like a sheepish friend who doesn't quite have the ability to know when a hug is socially acceptable, Iseul would come and brush her shoulder against Legend's (that is, if she was still enough for such a thing!)

"Legend come when she wants. bring stories, Iseul will love. and Iseul care for Legend." well, she meant to say that she would take care of her, but this also worked. the large girl had no reason not to trust this little new friend of hers. and so now she must come to ask, "where is Legend going? Legend come back after?"

she wanted to know how long until she may see her newest and dearest friend again.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - June 23, 2023, 08:44 PM