Ravenshook Cliffs Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone...
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was back on his way to visit Meylodi the day after he'd last left her in her den, with the prey. He had been anxious that night too, having not had a chance to talk to Rodyn yet and just wondering and hoping she'd be ok. But as he approached her den he caught her scent. It wasn't just her regular scent that she had smelled of yesterday, it was stronger, much stronger, carrying the scent of a heat with her. That excited him. But he pushed down his feelings at first, wanting to first regularly check in with her and see if she even wanted him for this.

He nosed his way into her den, knowing she'd smell him and know it was him. "Hi!" He said happily, and let out a friendly and loving chuff, gently touching his muzzle to the side of hers, hoping that was alright, in the form of a little-more-than-friends greeting. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Messages In This Thread
Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 05:58 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Meylodi - April 23, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone... - by Void - April 23, 2023, 06:18 PM