The Sunspire the greater the love, the greater the loss.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
It was good to be able to eat until he actually felt full. He'd had little opportunity to enjoy a spread like this when he'd been traveling on his own. He and Penn had managed to take down some larger game, but they hadn't been together long enough for it to occur on more than one or two occasions. Most of his meals had been small—a hare here, a pheasant there. To have more meat than he could even finish in one sitting was almost heavenly.

He licked his lips contentedly once he reached the point where he couldn't fathom taking one more bite. He stepped backwards and looked over at his companion, smiling at her comment and at her touch. "Agreed," Fig said with a wag of his tail as he settled onto his haunches, "It's been a long time since I've gotten to experience one."

"Figment Redhawk," he answered, almost instantly feeling silly for randomly decided to share his full name, "Most just call me Fig, though." He smiled a little bashfully. Why had he done that? "And you are?" he asked.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the greater the love, the greater the loss. - by Figment - May 12, 2023, 07:38 PM