Moonspear Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
They fell silent then, and while silence between them was usually perfectly comfortable, it wasn't so much in this situation. Fenn was not very expressive, but Fig felt like he could still read her pretty well. She was unhappy. This hadn't been the outcome she'd wanted, but he was impressed that she was willing to swallow her protests for his sake.

"But hey," Fig said, his tone lightening, "I'm not leaving today. I want to stick around for a couple of weeks before I head out, so there's no need to keep acting like this is our final farewell." He smiled, his tail wagging. "You and I still haven't really caught up. So why don't you tell me something good that's happened recently? What's going on in your life that you're most excited about?" he asked, hopeful she would play along and be able to give him an answer since it required they turn the focus on some positivity.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse - by Figment - May 16, 2023, 01:31 PM