Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Ray wasn't observant. He missed Heph's surprised blink and took her acceptance at face value. When she said he would be welcomed, his tail picked up a little wiggle that soon transitioned to a full on wag. A sign of both his excitement and his acceptance of the hierarchy now established between them as packmates.

He thought that was it, so her follow up question tripped him up a little. The wag faltered for just a moment. Oh. Well, he said, torn between telling the truth exactly as it was and lying a little so it didn't sound quite so pitiful. He settled for somewhere in between: You ever just feel like you need to change it up? Moonspear is great, but there are a ton of wolves there and it feels pretty crowded. When my da and I visited, I felt a lot more at peace here where it's a bit quieter.

He smiled and hoped that none of his nerves about leaving Moonspear and coming here showed on his face; he didn't really want to confess that he felt invisible and useless there and hoped he could make more of himself here. I haven't really figured out what I wanna do with my life yet, he admitted, so I could try to learn to do whatever Moontide needs most!
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM