Serpent Lake I should practice my courtesy~
28 Posts
Ooc —
oh my, this kind of conversation is definitely not something Pancakes has the credentials for. no, this butterfly is no licensed therapist and is perhaps only good for listening rather than giving reasonable advice. and after a few tight turns to avoid the all-too-happy-to-touch Legend below, Pancakes keeps her tiny ears listening.

she is not sure what to make of this Seth nor his crimes against her newest sensation, but Pancakes has learned from her time with so many creatures that the male species is often guilty of getting into trouble because of the use of a second brain rather than the first. perhaps this is not the case with Legend, but a butterfly can only make assumptions! it is perhaps their formal way to think.

"the dirty bum!" cries Pancake
(can you believe that this sentence made it into a song?)

"he has it coming! he has it coming!
"he only has himself to blame!" 
(pancakes is thoughtful enough to change the tenses to fit the scenario better, too)

if only Pancakes knew of the sultry words that this Seth is able to spin, then perhaps she too would fall victim to what a tall shadow has to say to her. but until then, Pancakes could only come to an agreement with Legend that this man needs to be dealt with!
Messages In This Thread
I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 22, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 23, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 28, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 28, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - July 10, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - July 26, 2023, 11:36 PM