Little Goat Mountain I love the mayhem more than the love
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
moonspear? mira cut in as elphaba spoke, lead by who? her yellow gaze gleamed. would it be a name she recognized or a stranger unknown? either way her heart beat faster at the confirmation that a group was certainly there, and she would need to bring them to their knees, for it was not her mother, and unless one of her siblings held the crown she was not satisfied. (honestly, mira didn't quite have a solid code, even if she thought she did- even if one of her siblings was in charge, what she really wanted was to usurp the throne no matter what.) 

elphaba's joke bounced right off of mira, as her expression didn't change and she didn't quite take it as rhetorical. they probably have about the same amount of goats, relative to the size of the mountain? she shrugged, looking a tad perplexed.

it's my birthplace and was once ruled by my mother, and her mother before her. a couple years back, the pack fell apart when my mother died. i was young so i fled, but i know i'm meant to take that place back as my own for the sake of my bloodline. plus she wanted power. my mother always wanted to rule the wilds and i intend to make her wishes come true by my own paw. it was a rather dramatic speech, and another wolf might've been a little embarassed but mira had little social awareness. she simply looked at elphaba waiting for her response- and hopefully she had no attachment to the current leader, nor plans of getting in mira's way.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 14, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 24, 2023, 02:26 PM