Northstar Vale i used to know, but i'm not sure now
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She noticed him, too. Viinturuth regarded her quietly, his gaze kind but curious. A single yellow eye stood out against the ash-and-dust shades of her face and her hide was littered with scars. He wondered what stories might be attached to this wandering she-wolf, what sort of beast she'd managed to escape.

Hello, he returned smoothly, tempted to venture closer to test the scents she carried, but he did not want to intrude on her space.

Viinturuth pricked a white ear at the announcement of her intention in the area. It was of great interest to him that she'd been born to the vale and, considering her maturity, there was a strong possibility that she could be one of Akavir's wayward daughters.

She'd been so little when last he'd laid eyes on her. Viinturuth inhaled a deep, trembling breath and dared to hope:

Lilitu?
Messages In This Thread
i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 12, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 20, 2024, 03:46 PM