Falls of the Hinterlands i shall now expose my chest
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Limit Two 
AW night time scouting thread!
Night was falling over the Tuktu Hinterlands, the last vestiges of winter chilling the air and forming miniature clouds in front of his nose with every step Stingray took. It wasn't like him to be out of the copse so late, but recent scouting had revealed the nearby falls to him, now fully free of winter's icy grip. It was a wonderful place for being alone and thinking and he came by often enough to enjoy the sights. Finding he couldn't fall sleep tonight, Stingray decided to pay them a nighttime visit.

He was shocked when he arrived to see something spectacular in the dark mist: a rainbow, dim in comparison to its daytime counterpart, but perfectly formed and visible from his perch atop a flat slab of stone facing the falls at a slight angle. Stingray didn't know the word moonbow and had never heard of the phenomenon before, so what he was witnessing felt like a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. He could only stand there in awe at how magical and otherworldly his little thinking spot felt under the moon's glow.
Messages In This Thread
i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Shirin - April 08, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - April 08, 2024, 08:44 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - May 01, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - May 14, 2024, 07:28 PM