Redhawk Caldera We are, we are a different kind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
This post is weird. Hell, this thread is weird. I'm in a goofy mood, lol.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM, KIM! :D

Indeed, his timing was rather random. This entire encounter was supremely random. But that's how he liked his wolves, particularly his fellow leaders. He, Fox and Finley had actually discussed this at length behind the scenes. They all felt Elwood would round out the leadership really well. They not so secretly hoped it would help convince him to stay on in the springtime. Or at least that's how the Alpha male felt about it. He would admit it if asked too.

"Really?" was the Gamma's reaction, to which Peregrine deadpanned, "No... no, Elwood. It was just a mean joke." But the look on his face indicated that that was a joke. "Nah, man, I'm deadly serious. And Fin is totes onboard, of course. The two of you are like an OCD person's wet dream—"

Fox appeared then. Peregrine's face lit up at the sight of her, not to mention the smell of her. Yeah, she would be ready soon. That oven was definitely preheating. He couldn't wait to stick his cockloaf in it. But wait. Would that give Fox a yeast infection? Peregrine's face contorted into an expression of disgust. Man, his train of thought could get downright gross sometimes.

"Welcome to the team, man," the swarthy Alpha said to Elwood, all while staring rather intensely at Fox. "Now, if you'll excuse us... Fox, can I see you in my office?" he queried with a playful swirl of his tail. He waggled his eyebrows at her shamelessly, then took a step in the direction of their den.
Messages In This Thread
We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 19, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by RIP Fox - December 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 25, 2014, 08:19 PM