Rising Sun Valley don't wait for me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All welcome! *lures with cookies* Set at Dawnlark Plains, in the nighttime, as seen on the temporary/new map.

After departing from Duskfire Glacier, Charon ran until he could run no more. Reaching the edge of an open field, he reached that moment where he needed to stop running. The five months old youth slowed to a walk and then he crashed down at the edge of open plains, at a ridge of trees. He was dirty from running for days and he'd been hungry and thirsty by the time he had reached Duskfire Glacier, but now Charon was spent.

Charon rested his head between his paws. His tongue slipped in and out of his mouth a few times, dry from thirst. Charon looked up at the sky for a moment, rolling his eyes upwards towards the clouded starry sky. "I'm sorry, Levi," Charon whispered sadly into his paws, disappointed in himself for being unable to return Kevlyn home like he set out to do, and he closed his eyes. He would take short rest and keep moving home threafter. He just needed to rest his eyes for just a moment...
Messages In This Thread
don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 19, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 22, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 27, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 27, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - March 25, 2015, 10:25 AM