Rising Sun Valley A new home
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All the time spent at Scarlett's side was ethereal, so peaceful and wonderful. It was like walking on air or gliding through the skies, it was something that couldn't be beaten. Nothing would be able to separate them, despite how delicate the love felt. It was warm and soft, seeming so fragile, but Kove knew it was strong because he could feel it. He felt the ache in his chest when he wasn't with her, and the soaring feeling of his heart when he was. If that didn't show him how strong his bond with her was, then surely the fact that he'd admitted he'd loved her before did. He'd never once said those words to someone outside of his immediate family before, which made it a big thing in his mind, and it also showed how much he felt for her. She had become his everything so quickly it was almost scary, but he did not cower and run, but embraced it instead. The man believed with his entire being that they would last until they each took their final breaths, and thought that showed in his actions. He'd left his pack to start a new one, and it was all for her. "Words can't describe my feelings entirely, but I do love you with every part of my being." He drew closer, if only for a second, to touch his nose to her cheek. He would make sure she was protected and loved for as long as he lived, even if, by some chance, it was no longer him she held close.

The ghost gave a simple nod of his head in response to what the bear had said, a smile of thanks appearing on his face. "Then we look forward to sharing this land with you, Arthur," he said. "I hope we can learn more about one another over time, but for now we will leave you. I hope you enjoy your nap." With that, he followed after Scarlett, but not before throwing the bear one last look over his shoulder. He looked forward to becoming better acquainted with the other man, and hoped they would all be able to live together without too much conflict. The bear had been there first, after all, and the last thing Kove wanted to do was chase him from his home. So, he would explain the situation to the rest of the pack, and he would make sure each stayed on leveled terms. Depending on who tried to cause trouble, there was a decent chance the Inuit would side with the bear, as he did not seem like an unreasonable creature. Surely he would never just go about causing trouble, as some wolves did.

As they neared what would later be found to be a secret passage, the echo of the water caught the attention of both of them. Kove was, of course, curious for many reasons. Was the exit on the other side hidden like the one the found now, or was it as clear as day and easily found? He would need to travel the length of it sometime to see how himself, as it could either be useful or a safety risk. "I wonder, too," the male told her, eyes looking in the direction the water disappeared into. He agreed with her that they should not yet look through it, as they needed to see the rest of the land, and he chuckled at her comment about feeling like a spy. That would definitely be something worth seeing, though he hoped she would never need to sneak around or lie as spies did. "Might be," he added, turning his head to look at her. He smiled as she continued to speak, his tail unconsciously waving behind him. "We will rest, then. I do not want for you to get too tired. I am also glad you love the idea so much," Kove spoke, his eyes never leaving her face. "I love being so close to you, as well, Scarlett. I will stay by your side forever, and ensure your heart never breaks. With this pack, we can do that, too. We will never have to be apart from one another for such a long time, like it use to be."
Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 01, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - March 01, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 11:03 AM