Stavanger Bay the funeral of my innocence
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It had been nearly two weeks since Charon had returned home to Stavanger Bay. The wounds in his neck had been infected when he first returned home, but luckily with Thistle Cloud's good care they were healing properly now. The scabs itched at times, but it was a minor inconvenience after everything that Charon had been through. A lot had happened in his absence; Thistle was expecting new puppies, amongst others. Charon lay asleep under a tree near Ragnar and Thistle's den. His dream had started out well; he'd been prancing through a field with a background of pink clouds and rainbows. The story dragon flew alongside him, covered by moss, while he galopped through the fields.

Then the clouds turned darker and thunder started to pour from them. Charon stopped running, and the story dragon flew away from his side and into the distance, quickly vanishing through the thick curtain of clouds. Suddenly, Charon was all alone and felt frightened. Lightning struck near him, and from it sprouted forth the monstrous dog that had attacked him at Dawnlark Plains. Just as he was about to be attacked, Osprey jumped in front of the assailant. She called out to him, "I can't defeat him alone, help me, Charon!" but Charon, just as he was when the stranger had helped get the monster off him, was rooted in place. Tears streamed down his face while he watched the monster tear Osprey to pieces, before it turned its blood-smeared muzzle towards him.

"You are no Knight, little Charon," said the monster, "You are just a pathetic, weak little child. I'll do to you what I did to your friend. She's dead because of you." Charon's legs shook and all he could do was watch as the monster leaped out to him, its ugly, short-haired scarred face wrought into a furious snarl and his teeth outstretched while he tore into Charon's face. All he could do was scream while he felt the sharp teeth rend through—

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Charon's eyes suddenly snapped wide open and his heart pounded in his chest while he screamed his lungs out.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 12, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 13, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 21, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM