Stavanger Bay the burden of awesomeness
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
he's close enough to the den for the pups to pop in, but anybody else is welcome too :-) 

Charon had just passed eight months of age, and weeks were counting down until he would be nine months of age. Finally, the adolescent would be an adult, big and strong. Charon hadn't spoken to Thistle Cloud about becoming a leader since their last conversation about it, over a month ago, but he assumed that nothing had changed: if anything, he had only gotten better at all the things he said he was good at, plus he had gained all three trades that he promised Thistle Cloud he were to get, two of which had not yet been completed at the time of their talk. Nothing could stop his ascension to leadership, in Charon's mind, and he fully expected to be crowned Beta (or Alpha, but maybe he needed something to, you know, grow into) on the day he turned nine months of age.

The youth sat in the clearing near the den, where the puppies were safely tucked inside, keeping watch over them, and practising what he'd tell everyone when he would become a leader. "Thank you! Thank you. Thank you..." He couldn't seem to find the right way to say 'thank you', in. Well, that was a lousy start. "Thaaaank you. Thank youuuu. Thank you, Stavanger Bay!" Charon thoughtfully stared ahead while he considered what to say, and how to say it. "No, thank you don't sound right. Maybe more like, I will lead you well! I will find and punish Ragnar's murderer! The Gods have chosen me!" Charon pursed his lips while he considered if 'The Gods have chosen me' was a bit much. Then again, surely they had chosen him, in a way, through Thistle Cloud's paws on this earth.
Messages In This Thread
the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - May 19, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - May 19, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - May 27, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - May 27, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 01, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 05, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 10, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 12, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 12, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 13, 2015, 06:15 AM