The Sunspire i walked with you, once upon a dream.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Perferably @Amekaze Any SS wolves can join, but I'd like her to come in sooner or later. Set at the borders.

His determined paws had taken him to the borders of a Pack on the mountain. His muscles tingled with anticipation. His stomach churned inside him like butter. A black wolf with emerald colored eyes he seek. He was sure of it. Something deep inside him told him this was the place. Where he would face his destiny. Get the answers he craved all his life.

His head lifted, but nothing came out from him. Why are you hesitating? Just do it! He lowered his head and looked to the side. What if he was on a wild goose chase? What if the wolf he seeked was not here? No. She had to be here. Something told him she was here. He growled determindly, lifting his head once more and howled.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm still tryin to get back into the swing of it after being absent but i had to toss something up here for ya *o*
The mountain was quiet, as it often was.

This allowed her a good bit of introspection -- which sometimes did lend itself straight to brooding, but she aimed to keep busy. She kept watch, especially over the newer residents to the mountain (as they were a curious little group so far), and attended to her borders among other things. It worked, largely, although there was a looming hollowness, one she had felt for a time and a half.

And when the howl rang out, she had been lurking the borders, so a quick shift of her path had her heading the way at a ground-covering lope. While she traveled, she strode into a confident stance, so that no matter what the summoner at the borders sought, there would be little question as to who she was here upon this mountainside.

When she caught first glimpse of the wolf -- a pale silhouette ahead, she slowed, and jogged at him. As she came closer stride by stride, she took in full sight of the stranger. He was pleasantly dressed in pale silvers, accented in subtle reds. This inspired a strange nervousness and she realized the chill that soon followed. Not long after, her blood ran cold when she met his eyes. So familiar, and so distinct that it was unsettling. This put new purpose in her steps and she stood in front of him with an intense look on her face, one that could not begin to explain the multitude of questions that barraged her so suddenly. 

Who was he, and what was he doing here..?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
 Someone had thankfully answered his call. A dark black with glimmering green eyes. He studied her his own green eyes. So many emotions running through his veins. Fear, excitement, curiosity. This wolf looked like the shadow he had seen in his dreams. A lost memory.

"H-hello. My name... Inari." He dipped his head in an awkward greeting. "I seek a home. But also my past. You look like someone I've met long ago.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
This made her inexplicably uneasy as she stared this male down. He was too familiar, yet not so all at once. She kept finding her way back to his eyes and the reddish accents that ran so prominently in her blood. This.. was bizarre.

Her ears slicked back, then quivered forward. Inari? Too eerie. Too close. She squinted and leaned in closer to him. He seemed maybe a little nervous, and she probably wasn't helping any. "Inari.." she murmured. Hope swelled, unexpected, and for a second, she considered the unlikely. There was much myth she could feed him relating to his name alone -- from her culture, anyway. The name itself conjured images of white fox kami, guardians of prosperity and good harvests, among other things.

On her looking like someone he'd once met, she nodded slowly. "Perhaps I could say the same, although the someone I knew was lost to me -- dead, presumably," she breathed and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, then strode into motion to circle around him. She was too anxious to stay rooted. "Although. It is eerie looking at you," there was a touch of sorrow as she remembered how painful losing Kaminari had been and how ragged she had run herself looking for any trace of him. "Where do you come from? Do you know? This is the Sunspire." A start.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
When she asked if he knew were he came from he sighed, shaking his head. "I do not. I only remember a mountain. I played and learned with someone. She looked just like you. Dark pelt with light green eyes. I think I called her Ame." He looked at her with hope in his eyes. Maybe she knew who he spoke of. Little did he know he was talking about her. He was talking to his sister right now.

"I don't remember much about fighting lessons, but I do know about healing. What herbs can help the sick and the plants that can harm." That was the only thing that flowed there through his brain without trouble. He held it dearly to his heart.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her throat felt tight and he spoke on, cuing right into her name, a mountain, and everything. She wanted to wince, bare her teeth for making her feel, and yet, at the very same time, sweep him into a loving embrace for just appearing as the wolf she'd loved so dearly it had torn her apart. But, was he even real? Disbelief somehow still hung heavily (a helpful coping mechanism) and she couldn't sit still.

"I am Ame," she provided, sliding a little closer to him and off to his left. "Amekaze, wholly, and a few others.." Which if he was a real fragment of her history, he may know them. She always made a point to not share them; even her full name (or middle name, rather -- the name she actually used) was somewhat of a scarce gift while the rest were utterly unspoken. But, he had already suggested that his memories were foggy.

"I grew up on a mountain and had a brother, one a year younger that I lost.. to nature, or to enemies, we could only assume. You are eerily similar to a wolf I thought I would never see again," she said, still trying to keep him from riling her up further. Already it was difficult not to circle around him and take it all in. "So you are either a ghost... or somehow truly him -- Kaminari?" There was a subtle rasp to her voice with speaking a name she'd not shared in many, many moons. He came from a tumultuous time in her life, one pock-marked in various personal struggles, and the loss of him had turned her basically on her head.

She was biting back an awful mix of sorrow and hesitant relief, with a tidal wave of how.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
When she had told that she was indeed the one called Ame, Inari's hopes swelled up inside. He wanted to prance around from pure happiness. But instead he stood still, tail slightly wagging from side to side. The other name she had told he had not known of. His memory was very vague, he can only remember the bits and pieces.

Kaminari

The name sounded very much like his own name. His name of his past life. He stood up with a smile on his face. "I am not dead, very much living." This whole moment was such a rollercoaster to him. Excitment and fear running through his bones. "Could it be? Am I the brother you lost. Are you my sister?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She leveled her stare at him, watching his reactions. It did seem to stir something in him, although it was hard for her to tell exactly what -- she could not even fathom the depths of his memory loss, or begin to understand his trials despite them being cut from the same cloth in the beginning. After not knowing him for so long and doing all she could to move on, remembering was coming along delicately.

Her expression broke with a soft sigh into a fleeting smile. After, her tail too picked up a small rhythm.

Some fragment of better sense always wanted her to be skeptical. But, it was wearing her down. Just once she'd be okay with this playing out for the better. She had been feeling stagnant, a little unclear in her ambitions, and perhaps his timing was just perfect. However.. she'd let it go for the moment and willed it to just let it be true, and enjoy it.. "You certainly look the part in so many ways.. and how else could you have been looking for me.." Reluctant to believe as she was, everything pointed to it. Never did she see eyes that matched her own -- her father's -- so well. "Somehow.. it does seem so," she shook her head then moved towards him, grinning briefly as she snaked her neck against his and nudged her shoulder forward against him. He felt like a stranger still, so it almost seemed misplaced.. but she was coming around.

"Although I hardly understand how this has come to be, and.. here of all places.."
she shook her head softly and stepped back. Their birthplace was miles away. "I never thought I would see you again. I looked everywhere.." to no avail, and as she spoke, she felt old sorrow.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Somehow.. it does seem so.

He was visibly happy to hear that news from his sister. His sister. That was something that he never though he would think of in his life. All those days of traveling, getting pains in his bones and heart, it was all worth it. He finally found someone that told him about, well himself. And there was even still so much more information to know. He was a determined wolf, he knew that now. He knew that nothing could stop him from the unknowing.

Her sudden affection surprised him. Something in his mind told him it was too soon. I have found my sister after all this time, he told himself, This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. So he cherished the short moment before she pulled back.

I never thought I would see you again. I looked everywhere.

He frowned slightly. "I am so, so sorry for the pain I may have caused. I don't know what happened to me before, but I'm here now." It pained him to think of his family's reaction to his disappearence. If only he could go back in time and tell them he was ok. "Now that I've found you, I don't want to leave you. Maybe I could... stay here? Like I said I'm not great at fighting, but I am good at healing. I'm a kind soul and I would love to care for you and your Packmates. In his mind, he hoped that she would accept his offer to say. After all that time searching for her, he didn't want to abandoned her again.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her tail swayed softly. Family was so long removed from her that she hardly knew how to handle this, which was so much all at once.

Barring any siblings that may have been born after she had left, Amekaze had thought she was the last of their lot. All of her littermates were gone, and with him and his sister both thought dead (at least one of them she was absolutely certain of), she'd been all that was left. She'd wondered more than once if there were even younger siblings, but their honored mother did not have age in her favor for many more productive years...

Her eyes were perhaps a bit brighter than before. "No, do not be.." she replied readily after his apologies. Circumstance had happened, and while she did desperately want to know what it had been that had taken him away, prying when his memories were already pieced up was only destined to frustrate him and her both -- and that could be done another time. She would tread carefully in finding out what he did know, as well as hopefully helping him remember. Maybe.. maybe it would just take time. Frankly, Amekaze had no up-close experience with missing memory.. and only knew it could happen. She stared at him, wondering of the horror that had happened to him..

"Of course," she added without scarcely a second thought. Knowing he could heal was helpful. "I want you to stay. As I said before, it is The Sunspire.. and while it does not quite compare to Mother's mountain, it.. has what I need," she explained. "The pack is small..and rather secluded here. I lead," alone, for now. Jace's exact status was hard to tell; she knew he had not been satisfied with what life was handing him lately. She almost thought to mention him, as it was second nature considering how close she was to him and that he had always been a part of the Sunspire.. but she refrained for now. "I am sure there is more you want to know.. but, there is time. You should see for yourself, and rest," she eyed him, smirking as she did. "I am guessing you have traveled far." She stepped aside, pointing her nose further into the territory now as silent invitation for him to make her home his own.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
TY for the thread. I really enjoyed it :D Fade next post? EDIT: I'm just going to archive it now :) 

Despite her words, he still felt it was somehow his fault. If only he knew what happened. He still wondered of that. How did he end up washed up by a shore? If he was carried by a body of water, how did he not drown? He shook the thoughts out of his mind. He was here now. After his long quest, he could finally be victorious.

When she told him she wanted him to stay, he couldn't be more happier. "Thank you so much. I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me."

You should see for yourself, and rest. I am guessing you traveled far.

He sighed in releif. "You won't even begin to imagine how far I came." He gladly walked the way she had pointed. His heart swelld with pride. He made it. Finally where he belonged.
· .˚
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
yuus, i will wrap it up. we will need moar threads soon <3

She nodded to this thanks, then followed him first with her eyes. He followed the path she had suggested. Every part of him looked, smelled, felt real yet there remained this disconnect -- remnants of truly believing this very wolf right here had been dead for so long were still hanging on.

Eventually her feet followed and she loomed around him a little while longer, but was on her way soon enough. She told him of a few good spots nearby to rest up, of the closest caches, and a few other pieces of useful information. With that said and done, she decided to focus on a hunt right now, and would return to him soon enough -- later.