Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It does not take long for the wolf to answer her question, confirming her suspicion. The wolf could choose to continue south to find their home but Thuringwethil wants to give her a chance to prove herself for Sleeping Dragon. Her condition already proved to be beneficial and with the help of her other followers, it wouldn’t be long before any she takes in to fill back out and be prepared for the harshness of winter upon them. Slowly, she nods her head again in consideration before she chooses her words carefully.

“This is Sleeping Dragon,” she begins. “We are new so if you choose to continue south for something more stable, I will understand.”. She can’t imagine she would settle somewhere as unsteady as the unknown but winter does strange things for them in desperate times. “But my companion and I both come from leadership, so success is within,” she explains. She and Gyda knew what they were doing, even if they were both young. Thuringwethil had led her wolves since she’d been eight months old, elders challenging her decisions for the first few months of her life but she always made the correct choices for the good of her own.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Antumbra - January 12, 2016, 10:59 AM