Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The smile that died upon her lips returns, this time evident, preening herself as Lucani compliments and dedicates herself to Sleeping Dragon and Thuringwethil. The wolf should follow Gyda’s inspection as well but the trust they had for one another, she doubts there will be any question. Lucani looks capable and has taken care of herself this far in her travels. She does not wear the same visage as warriors she has trained and trained with but her dedication sounds sincere.

“Good,” she says before jerking her nose for the wolf to follow. Thuringwethil needed to get back so Snacha does not worry much and in the meantime she can learn more about her new subordinate. 

She takes careful, calculated steps to hide the limp but but with close scrutiny it can be seen.  A healer in their mix would be good but Lucani’s trades are still unknown. 

“Your life,” she explains flatly, smile gone from her features. Thuringwethil’s jovial expression disappears and returns to the cool, steely gaze she had before. “Your dedication to this land. I do not expect you to know my culture but I expect you to learn. Gyda is my partner and there is plenty to learn from her and her ways, too.” Wolves listened to her back home, they laid down their life and went to war, more than once.  Go die for me.  “Tell me your skills.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Antumbra - January 12, 2016, 12:28 PM