Moonspear the way to reality
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
With her own personal highs came low-points that culminated unexpectedly, and in the aftermath of it, she was a long series of seemingly conflicted feelings. Relief was there, in a way, but so rose a fury that she wished to act upon if only she could find the right outlet -- which was a dark trail with few headings to work upon right now. However there was more than just that at play, and she was not even the one wronged so personally.

She seemed to be stuck in a state of perpetually bristled, and cast a stormy stare off to the landscapes beyond her borders. The dark alpha had taken to traveling them attentively in these recent days to protect, to reinforce, and to wait, all of which was amplified in the absence of her mate. She swiftly found she was anticipating his return for a great many reasons, one of which was not knowing how long he'd be gone or how far he would travel. Spring had her greedily itching to rove anyway and the idea of a potential goal out there was a tantalizing treat, but as was part of their strength, she manned the home-front so that he could search unburdened by worries of how the home was.

Right now for the hour, she'd steal a moment's respite and rest her feet a spell. She had come to a relatively clear stretch of borderland and curled herself into a circle there in the relative open, careful to tuck her paws underneath herself yet remained watchfully poised still. Her senses were trained on the land ahead of her and what was beyond.

i'm assuming that someone at least briefed her a little bit so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but yell at me if no bueno (i just wanted an up to date thread lol)
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Hello there Jumping in!

The creamy female carried a fat blackbird and a plump squirrel in her mouth. She padded on happily, despite the fact that no wolf in the pack other than her alpha male had she met with. That was, until now. After hunting, she decided to patrol around the forest, and happened to find a dark figure before her.

Aloe was unsure of what to do at first, as the female was bristling. She chuffed a soft greeting and bowed to the female. She gave a slight smile. "Are you troubled miss..?" She questioned the woman's name, but automatically regretted it, as she knew the wolf was in emotional pain.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
hi! :D thx for joining
The lands beyond were still, as they usually were. Beyond the idle chatter of birds and a few clouds moving overhead, nothing changed, until a pale-coated presence appeared from her periphery. Amekaze's attentions shifted quickly; she was unfamiliar to her, but marked in pack scent -- Charon's, specifically, so that disarmed her concerns before they could grow. She also noted the female's kills, and perhaps wondered if she aspired for a formal distinction of a hunter here. But, that was still getting ahead of herself.

The stranger was respectable and mindful in her approach, and Ame tried to ease her most evident of tensions aside so not to rouse unnecessary concerns. "Mm, watchful, I would call it.." she murmured thoughtfully. Troubled was.. not wrong, but she wasn't going to fess up to the length of it just yet. "I am Ame," she breathed as she unfolded her legs to stand -- mostly so she could shake out her coat. Feeling so prickled was a difficult sensation to shake off but as she stilled, she looked to see if just her name alone may spark something familiar in the others expression. Most likely, her speckled mate had made a mention of her.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
NP! Ughh, such a short post, sorry, I have 8 characters...

The girl nodded, smiling to the she wolf. "Ahh, I see." Aloe padded closer, touching her nose to the woman's shoulder in a respective plea for acceptance. Once the answer was given, if it was, she drew away with a smile. "I am Aloe, the newest member of your pack. Do you happen to be hungry? I have plenty of food to share."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
it's no prob! i've been slow this last week myself so |8
Aloe seemed to exude warmth so readily, which by comparison, did make Amekaze feel a bit icy in the moment as she watched her greet her with a touch -- which was welcomed with a soft chuff. Her eyes trailed to the kills as the offer extended afterward. "Welcome, then.. are you settling in well?" she asked lightly, trying to mentally map how many days she had been here so far and accordingly, how adjusted she may be to Moonspear life. It did appear she was making for an effective hunter already -- so it was probably good news that her success rate looked good so far. "Ah, since you mention it, I should probably eat something soon.. patrolling has made me lose track of time just a bit, I think," she reasoned with a soft swish of her tail as she tried to ward away the stormy attitude brooding at the borderlands had inspired.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Thankyou, it's an honor." She dropped both of her kills at Ame's paws, waiting for her to choose what she wanted. They were small, but enough for a wolf. She settled down, waiting for her alpha to join her."Yes, it's quite nice really. There's plenty of birds too, I specialize in arboreal hunting. I haven't met many of the members yet. Just you and Charon actually(Also Wifi, but that's in the future, hehe)." She looked on happily as she conversed with her leader. She tried to be a bit formal, but it was hard. She wanted to comfort the female, for she was a potential friend.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She glanced between the two and eventually settled on the squirrel, then pulled it closer. She waits for Aloe to assume the blackbird and listens thoughtfully. A decent start, then. "It takes time. The territory is expansive," she assured her when it came to not meeting too many Spear wolves yet with a slow swish of her tail. Plus.. they were a little slimmer in numbers right now than they had been all winter.. something made most noticeable by Jace's absence. Normally, she would be steering her towards him if she wished to practice more of her hunting skills with a fellow titled hunter.. but she could not at this time. "But it is good.. there is plenty of arboreal hunting to be had here, and it should only get better the further into spring we get.  It is not my strongest suit -- I am a better fisher, honestly, but tactics of all sorts interest me," she smirked before sinking her teeth into the soft flesh of the kill.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Aloe nodded as she listened, and smiled as the leader dug into the kill. It was nice to serve her alpha. How kind she was too. "I understand. I have not met many bird-wolves like me, heheh." She smiled kindly at the woman. "Any places in the territory that i should explore? Or anywhere particularly pretty? I love a good adventure"

Sorry for such a short post, I'm quite busy.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i don't mind short ones! i'm just not very good at keeping my own very short sometimes lol
She ate her way through the small carcass and mulled over Aloe's questions thoughtfully. As for pretty places on the mountainside, she would probably muster up a long list. "Hm, well, I may be biased, but I like some of the upper forests of the mountain -- just before the treeline gives way to the rocky upper elevations. But there, you have caves too. And clear meadows for good skywatching not far from them," she peered at Aloe, trying to get a feel out of what terrains she might fancy. "The mountain has a lot to offer as far as pretty places go, in my opinion, so explore as much of it as you can.." she smirked before tearing off another piece of flesh.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Aloe chuckled, this was quite the place. "Hah, I see. It'd be nice to have a day to explore with someone, eventually. When I've met them of course." She smiled and looked up to the sky, wondering what it would truly be like here. She looked over at Ame, and rose to her feet. Touching the woman's shoulder in friendship, she chuffed:"I hope to see you again soon, as I am off to find more friends. Heh, may your teeth stay sharp. See yah' around." She gave a last smile and trotted off, it had been an enjoyable conversation, but she needed to continue her work. Plus, she needed to find a bestie. Someone whom she could share all of her stories with. She hoped that her and Ame, the alpha, would be that close someday, but for now, she had to stay in her place.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Aloe seemed to be well-adjusted and friendly, even for a new face here. Amekaze was hopeful that she would continue to do well and her brightness was certainly refreshing. After licking the blood from the kill off her lips, she flipped her tail softly against the ground. "Ah, right. See you, Aloe," she said, not deciding to muster up a lengthier farewell. Chances were good they would see one another again soon, so Ame decided that didn't even need said.

She finished off the small meal and lingered here a while longer to let herself recharge a while more. Eventually, her nose returned to the borderlands and she went back on patrol. She would most likely be there until Charon returned..