Moonspear New Beginnings
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
Joining 
A white she-wolf followed the strong scent trail of a wolf pack. She has been living as a rogue for which seemed like FOREVER. It was time that Frost has had to find a pack by now. Frost arrived at the edges of Moonspear's borders. She glanced at the spring bloomed flowers around her. "Spring. My favorite season," Frost thought. The she-wolf was determined to have a successful year, at least more smooth than the past seasons. Frost thoughtfully waited at the edge of the border, fulfilled with hope.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was dogged upon the pathways of the borderlands because the duty gave her focus unparalleled. Her determination in maintaining the security here, especially with an influx of new wolves to their midst, ran deep and working off the excess energy on patrol suited her. The weather was good, the paths secure underfoot, and all this combined granted her the satisfaction she so sought.

Somewhere on her round, she caught the scent and followed until it led her to a pale wolf waiting beyond the boundary. Amekaze approached easily with her tail flagged up tall and confidence in her step. She chuffed her low greeting and peered expectantly upon the newcomer.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
Frost spotted a she-wolf with black unruly fur and mint green eyes. Her presence felt important, she greeted the she-wolf as she dipped her head, respectively. "Salutations."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze took a second to glance around before refocusing on the pale wolfess at her borders. By sight and scent both, she was alone. A solo-flying lone wolf, seemingly, but the dark alpha's first impressions were only just beginning. A greeting followed and so far, she seemed mindful based on her proximity and response. "Why have you come here?" she asked, attempting to not sound too impatient or clipped about it.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Aloe had dropped off her fresh birds at the nearest cache, then set out to take a stroll. Everything had seemed fine, but an unfamiliar scent swatted at her nose. Her ears laid back, as she wanted nothing but to protect her pack. she set off in its direction, finding Amakaze with a snow white she-wolf. Aloe moved towards her, quickly nuzzling Amekaze in a friendly way. the delta then turned her gaze over to the she-wolf to whom Amekaze had spoken. Aloe stood along with her, waiting for a response.
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
As Frost lifted her head, she saw a cream colored wolfess come into view. The snow pelted she-wolf began to speak to the wolf that had adressed her, "I am Frost, my full name is Frost Tsukishiro. I have travelled to Teekon Wilds in search for a pack." Frost twitched her ears and wondered if she should give more information. She glanced at the other wolves, hoping for good response.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Before the stranger had a chance to answer, Aloe joined them at her side, and the dark alpha chuffed lowly in greeting as she sidled up beside her. Not that she suspected this meeting to go south in any way that she could not handle herself, but there was always solace to be taken from having a packmate near. From there, she listened.

The name -- surname, rather, struck her as curious. Tsukishiro. White moon. Her language skills when spoken were a bit rusty just because she was out of practice, but that translation did not sneak past her. She nodded. "Are you interested in this pack?" she asked because how she answered would depend on how much Amekaze explained already. Prospective pack wolves got a different set of details than just someone who was looking to find out everything they could before committing in full. "It is called Moonspear." Named for the very mountain itself. "And I am Amekaze." she provided and wondered if Frost knew the language well enough to see the meaning behind her title, so she'd watch for any recognition. She thought to introduce Aloe, but left a pause there for her to do it herself if she desired. Ame did not know how the speckled female felt about giving her name to strangers, after all.
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
As the snowy white she-wolf finished speaking, she caught a look of curiosity from the black wolfess. Frost listened to her as the she-wolf spoke. "Amekaze" The name stuck to her thoughts. She realized she stood in front of the leader of Moonspear's pack. Frost submissively dipped her head to the alpha and nodded to her question. " I noticed your pack's terrain was identical to my homelands, so I figured I should check it out."

@Amekaze @Aloe
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i hope it's okay for me to skip aloe! i was just trying to get some joining threads replied to while i had the chance so things keep moving for them~ 

The pale stranger revealed that she had come from a mountain similar to this one. Amekaze nodded, a gesture deepened by the female's show of submission which kept the dark alpha in hospitable spirits. "Would you be interested in joining us here? Capable wolves are welcome," she noted. Which was her roundabout way of saying they were experiencing a flux in the pack, one that was introducing a lot of fresh blood to their ranks but a move that she hoped would contribute to their strength come summer's height since she was only welcoming wolves who could do something -- be it fight or hunt or heal. She had a handful of niches she could fill and knowing that Frost came from a mountain certain helped her case if she did want to stay. Amekaze knew herself the experiences growing up on the slopes could provide.

Nevertheless, her main priority was to be comfortable and secure here on this mountain she adored, and to share the feeling with her comrades and the family the pack became to her in the weeks and months to follow. She grew tired of the heartbreak and loss, and felt it time to usher in good luck and prosperity instead.
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
Frost nodded as an answer to Amekaze's question. "It would be an honor to join your pack, Amekaze." Frost couldn't help but feel a flicker of hope. "I'm dedicated, and loyal to my pack members. They would be like family," she added. The snowy she-wolf wondered if the speckled creamy she-wolf was going to say anything. Frost was capable of a pack, she would help contribute ideas, and help hunt. A pack was what Frost has dreamed of, because her real family had died. Frost was discomforted by the thought, and quickly pushed it away.
Delta
20 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Aloe's face lit up with excitement, a new member! Her tail wagged with excitement. Though she would've liked to welcome the girl, she felt like it was her alpha's place to do so, so instead she watched and gave the girl a friendly wink.
Sorry it's super super super short.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Frost spoke on favorably, of loyalty and family. Aloe seemed pleased with this, judging by the motion of her tail. Amekaze nodded. "Sounds good. So long as you are able to be respectful and contribute, this may be your new home." she said with a gesture, and would hold her to it. Words were only worth so much to her but she trusted that the newcomers understood this. She'd expect them to mind their manners especially well until they figured things out here.

"Of all the typical pack duties, what interests you most of all?" she asked, trying to delve a little deeper into her personal interests a bit with a tilt of her dark head. "We could use dedicated hunters, among other things.. but a varied pack as this one has several open niches.." she mentioned, and glanced to Aloe who would know this firsthand. With first Jace then Wildfire gone from their ranks, they had no formal hunter. While every wolf did hunt here, she was most satisfied with having titled gamekeepers around if she could. Of course, she was always interested in other specialties too and she was trying to see where Frost may fit in with the flow of Moonspear before leaving her to settle in.
Eta
Frost
10 Posts
Ooc — GalacticWafflez
Frost was excited about thinking of a new home, but she had to keep calm. "I am excellent at hunting, and running is one of my strong suits," she replied calmly. She gazed at Amekaze and the other she-wolf with kind eyes. Her build was skinny, yet strong. Made for running. Frost enjoyed the wind ruffling her fur, and she was happy thinking about it.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
To have her call herself excellent at hunting was another good mark for her case. But as always, Amekaze would need to see the proof soon. She nodded in acceptance for the time being. "Well, good, and it is good you come from a mountain before, so adjusting to the scenery should not prove difficult," she said thoughtfully. Hopefully, she would find her place here and they would have another ranked hunter among them again soon. "As I mentioned, so long as you can prove your worth here, you should do well. Respect and strength of the pack as a whole are my primary guidelines, and I feel my fellow leaders would agree -- Charon the Alpha male and Floki the Beta. You will probably run into either of them soon." She casually dropped their names just so she could have them before running into them. They were both pretty open and straightforward about their status so it would not be difficult to recognize them.

"Settle in as you need and feel free to acquaint yourself with the territory. Unless you have more questions, I will be leaving you to it," she said with a gentle sway of her tail, glancing to Aloe then with a quick smirk.