Moonspear Criminally Insane
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
After meeting the Thrall, new thoughts entered his mind. The other side of him demanded justice, speaking of these 'creatures' that Judas had tried to accept himself to be had not changed. That they were still evil, even to their own kind. Placing thoughts of doubt in his head.

For now, he held back the monster he was inside. But for how much longer could he hold on? Surely soon he would fail to hold back. And that would surely be his last failure.

He sat around the den he made, a small hole. A good enough home to house him. The coywolf couldn't help but feel a bit down. He hadn't seen Mitanni in some time, not since coming here. And that worried him. He hoped she did not leave him alone here. She was the only friend he knew enough to trust.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Hunger was an obnoxiously constant presence in her days. She was determined to fight it off best she could, or at least prevent it from stripping more weight off an already lean form, and all of this had her edgier than normal with everything else she had in mind. Amekaze had nothing else she was willing to give, so, this constant hungering gave way to a constant hunt in one way or another.

She was derailed from a old trail by scent of a wolf she knew little about, and what she did came through the words of others. The dark alpha tracked after him with vague intentions of changing that. When she caught sight of him, small dugout and all, she approached with a quiet chuff. "Judas, yes?" she quipped, curious of him.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas felt conflicted inside, and it made him sad. Upset with himself. Doubting himself. For his mind it was not going well. An endless battlefield of two sides, fighting for control over the body. And that was something he could not have happening.

Judas heard a chuff and caught sight of a dark-furred wolf. At first he believed it to be Dash. Then their voice was different. A females. To their question, he nodded. "And you are?" he asked curiously. Oblivious to the fact that this was his other alpha. Quite possibly a mistake on his part.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze studied him carefully, all up and down his distinctly coywolf features -- the ones she could spot already, at least. Through Charon and Floki, she only knew the barest of details on him from when they had accepted him and Mitanni. Also because of them, she had found out about Moonlit Hills no longer being a pack.. which to her in these times, was good news. The Wilds housed enough packs as it was. "I am Amekaze," she provided, matching it with a smooth arc of her tail suggesting her status. Despite the steady weight loss of the famine stripping her mountain bare, her presence had not faltered and she was grateful for a stature that let her wear it well still at least. However she knew this wouldn't last for much longer. They needed their large prey back for real subsistence, and soon.

"I only know of you through my mate, and the beta as well.." she added on in the event he was wondering. Neither of them had given her a reason to need to seek him out immediately. She had been rather preoccupied lately with guarding and hunting, so much so that she had not forced their paths to cross until now.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas had been laying down. Had. As soon as he heard her name, he was up and bowing his head to her and keeping his tail low. Had he realised this was the beta, he would have been bowing already, giving a much more formal greeting. The coywolf knew her name from Floki, who had told him and Mitanni the alphas upon the first meeting with him.

"I did not know you were an alpha. My apologies for not noticing sooner." He felt stupid, and the other side of him ridiculed him for grovelling at her. But he wanted to improve his relations with those he once saw as enemies, and he still had much to learn. He knew of what she spoke of when stating how she knew his name. "The same for me. Floki only mentioned you by name, not any features."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Quietly humored enough to keep the tilt of her head light, she smirked. "I am," and angled her nose just right. She was proud of her role, although more subtle than others when in the comfort of her own home so it was not necessarily a surprise to hear what she did -- and nor did she take particular offense. He had righted himself after all. She had been bred and raised for the purpose, and had worn the title for many moons now; it was very much ingrained on the wolf she was.

"Ah, well, it seems we begin from about the same place. It is probably high time we met face to face, then.." she said, watchful but amicable enough in her bearing. She had very little to base her opinion of him upon so far, and was eager for more information. "Have you settled onto the mountain well enough?" she asked. Since she had not spoken to the other former Moonlit wolf either, she was starting from almost scratch with him -- menial conversation yet she knew that in his handling of it, she could learns something.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas listened as she spoke of them not having met yet. And he agreed. He should have sought her out sooner, but he had other things on mind. He often got distracted with other things, such as the devastation around, or the voice in his head. In fact, right now he was distracted while thinking of an answer to her question that he forgot he was still bowing. 

The coywolf straightened up a bit, trying to look more formal but still like his lower rank. "I have. It is nice. I haven't been on a mountain in quite some time." Nor a beautiful one such as Moonspear. Most he'd been steep, and he did not like steep. Too easy to slip and break his neck. Also for a minor fear of heights, but that was a hush-hush secret no one knew. One he had almost forgotten about. And there was also that bare mountain range he had come across back in his homeland.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She supposed it was pleasant enough to hear he appreciated the mountain, even in the stripped-bare status he had known it best by. What they saw now was nothing of the former glory she'd first claimed it as, but it was for the return of it that she held out for. It seemed that even a locust swarm and a resulting famine would not be enough to drive her off these slopes. "It is even better in full bloom," she said alongside a nod and a trust me that didn't even need said. Verdant meadows, the tangle of their woods, and prey flitting through the underbrush.. She was starting to get anxious just thinking about it and missing it so dearly.

"But, that is good. Were your last mountains far from here?" she asked, wondering if he had been born on one, or a relatively local transplant that went back even before Moonlit Hills. There had been more than a few mountain packs dotting in the Teekon in all the time she'd known it.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The coywolf took her word for it. He wished to see this mountain bloom, just once. And he hoped nothing would ruin that for him. Soon things would get better for all of them. Soon.

"Very far." In fact, so far he couldn't remember exactly how far. The ones he'd been born now, they were very bare. Judas hadn't been born in the perfect places, and in a way his 'father' had saved him from starvation. Something he never thought about. "It was a lot like this. Except a lot less green. Not the greatest place to live in" he said with a humoress tone. Or what he thought to be humoress.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He humored her with answers, and she nodded. "Ah, I see. My homeland was a mountainside, but a lush one, and this is my second claim on one." Although the Sunspire had not been by her, she had always known it had been for her even if it had always gone unsaid. "I have an apparent bias towards the good slopes, and I like them green.." she said, humor lightly on her words and a roll of her shoulders to go with it. Judas seemed.. well, insofar, she found few faults but this was only the surface, just as he had only begun to know her.

"Anyway, mountains aside, what else interests you? Or purposes you have?" she pried gently with a sway of her tail. It may have seemed a heavy question, but it had the option to skirt it as amiably as he could. In fact, she'd take vague answers because they would be what she would give in return if the tables were turned, so she didn't want that to feel interrogative in any way; because, it wasn't. Amekaze was mainly curious, though, and he was a pack wolf of her claim. She would entrust them with much of value soon -- if time let her have her way.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He let out a humored huff. Judas too had certain likes about certain terrain. Dark forests was his refuge most of the time from the outside world. "Yes, green is good." He was interested by what she meant by second claim, but he decided to leave it at that, not wanting to pry too much.

His alpha had other ideas. That annoyed the 'bad Judas' inside. "Poisons, mostly. I have some knowledge in tracking." "And how to kill in a slow, painful d-" The coywolf cut the voice off, a twitch in one of his eyes as he knew how it would be finished. "I enjoy walking through forests, playing hide and seek..." Saying that brought back the memory of his game with Malice, and his teachings with Mitanni when he got her to find him. He trailed off, gaze moving to somewhere off behind Amekaze.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was eager to hear more. He seemed like a simple being at first glance but she knew that wasn't all of it. How could it be? Something in his subtleties made her wonder. Or.. if she was being far too scrutinizing. Or maybe that was just his coywolf talking and her not being able to realize it in full. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised.

Amekaze stuck to the most unique of his things listed immediately. Although, she couldn't deny that he was right about a good walk in the woods. "Poisons, interesting.." she smirked. This was good to know, and it paired up with what the thrall claimed to bring as well. She intended for it to be clear that she valued information like that in him.. "I have only touched on the very edge of them. It comes with knowing plants," she supposed. From her mother, a stranger in a swamp, and a handful of others that had come to her packs, her information was scattered but collective enough to be useful -- because she was crafty and curious enough to apply it when necessary. "Although opportunities to learn poisons in full have been few," she shook her head gently. He was lucky to know what he did.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"I mostly know the less harmful ones." "To physical being. Mentally, well..." That voice of his other side really ticked him off there. Judas felt for a fleeting moment he would snap. And to do so in front of his alpha, that would be most unwise. "Perhaps one day I can teach you some things. If you are up for the challenge." And with him, every time he taught someone something he always challenged them.

The voice started to fill his mind with more dastardly thoughts, and at that moment he knew he was on the edge. He had to get away before he went ballistic. "Please excuse me, but I have some business else where." He waited to be excused, as he believed it not to be right to just walk off on his alpha.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She arced a brow. He certainly had her attention, and his offer of a challenge in learning what he could teach brought forward a quick nod. She cherished knowledge and such an opportunity wouldn't be wise to pass aside, especially once more growth returned. Even if she only learned of a few things from him, and even if it was only on the less harmful poisons, it was still something of worth to her.

Before she could put her next questions into words, he spoke of business elsewhere. To her it seemed sudden, but she kept her curiosities to herself for now. She nodded. "Alright," she said, then chuffed a quick farewell. With that said, she moved on and left him to whatever it was he had to busy himself with.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Thank you, alpha." Having been given permission, he started going away. Slowly at first but soon he started into a faster pace. Faster and faster until he started running, desperate to get away as to not put anyone in danger. It was nice to meet the other alpha, but there was nothing worse than attacking his alpha without any provocation.