Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
Anyone who wants a thread with a crazy :)

Jonathan walked along the edge of the lake, her father tripping at her heels. He had been following her the entire afternoon, but now that dusk had set he was beginning to fade. Finally at that. The dark beauty whipped her head around as he neared her. I will rip you open again you bastard. She grinned, snapping viscously at his face. The ghostly male disappeared. Gone. She snarled at the air that he'd disappeared from, then turned back around slowly, a smirk upon her face. Even in death Ekhart haunted the girl, even her ghostly father was covered in blood. That's how she liked it too. 

She walked on until it was completely dark, her glowing red eyes like those of monsters in the night. She was a monster, cloaked in dark beauty. Feeling tired suddenly, Jonathan flopped down onto her side, stretched out right where she was. She felt confident that no one would dare attack her while she rested. Anyone who did wouldn't live to tell about it. She watched the soft water of the lake, her own blood eyes shimmering back at her. What? She growled at her reflection, she hated the way it watched her. Always watching her.
Jonathan often has visions, and will attack at random! Beware!
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Seff is welcome to have accompanied him. ^^

The darkness of the cave had led to him sleeping more as of late, sometimes not knowing when the sun had risen or set. That morning, however, he'd been jostled awake by his acquaintance. It'd bothered him and he'd pushed back as a result, but it hadn't done much to fix the situation. For no matter how much he'd shoved, sleep didn't find its way into his eyes again, thus leaving the boy wide awake and in the darkness. After some time of waiting, he'd decided to leave Wolfskull, entering a new darkness by doing so. Some light managed to slip through the thick foliage of the woods, warming the earth beneath his feet and offering to him a pleasant feeling in comparison to the harshness of the cave's floor. For a brief moment, the albino had considered his options, resulting in him having sought out his servant in order to shove the younger boy with the intent of waking him. Xan didn't waste any time waiting for the kid to get up, having turned and started walking off after mumbling something about going out.

Whether the boy had been followed or not, he'd paid little mind, moving forth with his trek away. Various paths had been taken prior to his crossing of the border, and from there he'd then made his way towards the lake. It was a place he happened to enjoy visiting, finding it to often be peaceful and without troublesome beings. When he'd arrived today, however, his path had eventually been blocked by a body. Her face could not be seen from where he was standing, only her back and the darkness of her form. Rather than approaching the stranger directly he had rounded her, settling down along the water's edge. Though nothing was said to the odd wolf, there had been no effort made to conceal his being there. For as long as she didn't bother him, he had no problem with her presence there. And, luckily for the both of them, he'd arrived too late to have heard her talking to herself, for that surely would have caused for an issue to arise.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for joining <3

Jonathan heard footfall, however didn't raise her head to see the other until he was closer. Slowly she opened her eyes, two rubies in the night. She could tell it was male, a yearling like herself. The only thing visible about him was the white shadow that he made, a beacon of moonlight in a black landscape. Something about the male intrigued her. Perhaps the fact that he hadn't introduced himself. That he'd dared to seat himself in front of her. Most would've asked, or tried to at least greet her. But he was different. Jonathan liked different.

The dark colored female rose to her feet, stepping closer. Now very close to the young male, she flopped herself back down and began to lick her paws. For a moment she saw her father there. But he left with a flick of her ear. She paused in her grooming to glance at the boy, fully expecting him to greet her. You are? She asked before returning to her paws, licking them clean of a day's trek worth of debris.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was out over the lake that his gaze had drifted, following the occasional ripple whilst the overall vibe of the scene was enjoyed. Though he knew himself to not be alone, it had certainly felt that way for the first few moments, as the stranger had remained silent. Her departure had been assumed when he'd heard her rise because of that, but he'd ultimately been disappointed when the sound of her movements grew louder; it was clear even without looking in her direction that she'd drawn nearer to him. The lack of space between them had caused for him to finally look her way, seeing that she'd laid back down, but noting how his personal space had been invaded. A prompt fix had been made, several steps back being taken to make up for her actions. The disturbance did not cease there, either, for no more than a second later he'd been asked a question.

Whether or not he would answer the query had been considered, wondering to himself if conversing with the other might be worth his time. It was the realization that he didn't have much else to do with his day that had caused for a name to work its way up his throat, though the name to be shared was not actually his own. "Anguta," he'd said, the moniker rolling from his tongue just as if it were his true calling. "You?" Xan didn't honestly care, but instead viewed the exchange as something that must be done.
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The boy was rudely awakened, but he did not contest. The events of his meeting with the pale man had settled in, now, and he knew making a mistake would result in anger from Xan, and Xan's anger would be scary. So he had slowly awoken, not knowing that today marked the day that he was 15 weeks of age, nor would he have especially cared. His desire now was to avoid angering Xan, so when the man nudged him, he had followed, albeit at a slower pace and lagging slightly behind. 

He had grown, ad was still growing, quickly. His tail was more then a worm, feathery and pufy, his pelt growing in thicker and his eyes have reached their final shade, a beautiful saphire blue. Of the changed, he was anaware, but his rapid growing made it slightly harder to manage his body, and he was becoming rather clumsy. 

Such was the reason for his delay when he drew up beside Xan, panting, and staring at the woman, fur askew and the odd branch or clump of earth stuck in his pelt. He'd groom it later, now he just wanted to please Xan.
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The white furred male introduced himself. Anguta. A strange name, one she'd never heard. Jonathan liked strange. She paused again from her grooming to look him over. Now closer to the male she could make out his features. A nice build with eyes of red. She had never met another wolf with red eyes, nor had she met another wolf so pretty. She would spare this boy, perhaps enjoy him. For now she would learn more about him. Unfortunate. She replied to his question, turning to face him more fully. Bloody eyes narrowed as she scrutinized over him, she scooted slightly closer.

Then another arrived. A pup, not pretty like her Anguta. Scrappy and brown, with boring eyes. Her silky ebony chest fur puffed out slightly, this child had startled her. He drew up clumsily beside Anguta, panting. Jonathan allowed her eyes to shift to him for only a moment before returning them to her prize. What are you doing? Out here all alone. The small girl asked with a flick of her ear.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thalia has given us permission to skip her since she's currently on absence. ^^

Had he been facing away from her, perhaps he'd have felt her looking him over due to the fact that she was an oddity alone. Yet he was not, and so her decision to observe him was mimicked. Initially, he hadn't been overly impressed by her appearance, for he'd since grown accustomed to witnessing dark creatures. To him, she wasn't special, though the hue of her eyes had certainly taken him by surprise; whether or not the slight change in his expression had been noticeable or not depended solely on how closely she was watching him. Never before had he seen a wolf with eyes like his, and only ever had he seen pure crimson when looking at his mother. The stranger, however, had eyes that were similar, and Xan couldn't help but be curious of her because of it. Though he didn't like Scarlett, her eyes were something he'd never forget, and so to see them within the skull of another individual left him with the inability to look away.

The name that was offered in exchange for what he'd given was another peculiar thing about her. He doubted almost entirely that the word was actually her given identity, and assumed that her lack of honesty was because of his own. He must have used a wrong tone somewhere, or perhaps she was just that capable of seeing through lies. Of course, that wasn't actually the case, but the boy couldn't help but assume. "That's a word, not a name," the boy pointed out, but nothing more was said afterwards. If she wasn't willing to give a name, then it was fine. He hadn't honestly cared either way, the question having been returned for the purpose of keeping up appearances and nothing else.

Shortly after was when Seff had arrived, panting and coming to a stop near the older male. He was looked upon with a slight scowl, though the expression was held only for a short period of time before he'd looked back at Unfortunate. "I'm not alone," Alexander said, nodding towards the tawny whelp. "My servant followed me, and you're here, too." He wasn't exactly wrong. He'd not explained why he was there, instead moving past it and then turning it into his own query. "Why are you here?" The answer was something that he did take an interest in hearing, curious as to why his favourite place had been invaded.
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Yep! Last post from me for a little while!

The boy was introduced as "servant", and though it was accurate, it was not his name. "My name's Seff!" He pipped up, but then, remebering Xan's words, looked at the ground and knead his paws. He wasn't supposed to do anything wrong, or annoy Xan, and talking unessicarily was wrong, he thought. So he lapsed into silence, only to look up and look at the red-eyed one, with the midnight fur. Red eyes.

She was a special wolf! Seff had come to this conclusion after realizing very few wolves, like Xan, had red eyes, and thus it had to demote them as special wolves. His eyes widened, he was at a special wolf meeting! He sat up straight, gaze flickering between the two, resolving to be on his best behaviour.
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ok! Seff is adorable btw

Jonathan quite enjoyed the way the boy looked at her. She loved to impress, and he seemed just as interested in her as she to him. His words mocked her however. She knew of course that Unfortunate was no real name. But it was the one she had been given. Only after her brother died had she taken his name, so technically Unfortunate was her real name. She scowled playfully at his statement. How am I supposed to know Anguta is a name. Sounds like gibberish to me. She crossed her front legs, glowing gaze still locked onto his. 

Anguta nodded towards his servant, justifying that he wasn't alone. He was very good at escaping her questions. So was she, as he asked what she was doing she sighed. Talking to you. Why I came here isn't important. It was a simple answer, that hopefully he would accept without further pushing. The pup spoke, something she didn't really care about. She flashed the uninteresting child a quick glance before looking back to Anguta. You don't live here do you? She asked skeptically. The Crimson eyes boy smelled of pack, and she was interested. She'd never really lived in one, but she also wasn't too keen on trying.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In response to his comment on her name, he'd received one on what he'd given her, as had been expected. One could not speak of another and then expect to hear nothing else in return, for the world just didn't work that way. When she'd scowled, though, he couldn't help but wonder if what she was doing might be teasing. Receive an answer, he would not, against the idea of asking. "It's a name from my family's culture," he'd went ahead with saying. "Maybe I'll tell you about it someday." Implying that their current meeting would not be their last, though he'd yet to make a clear decision on what he thought about her. There was no way for him to know, yet, if he'd even want to see her again, but that didn't matter much at the moment. No matter, it still boiled down to maybe he'd tell her or maybe he wouldn't.

Once she'd answered him, a scowl had flickered across his face. "I want to know why you came here," the boy said, repeating his question but, this time, it came out more as a demand. Since he enjoyed visiting the lake, it seemed important to him that her reasoning for being there be shared with him. It was for a number of reasons, but primarily due to his need to know if he'd ever be alone there again. For if there was something valuable that had lured her there, then he doubted the possibility of her leaving it behind. His gaze drifted to Seff when he'd spoken, considering sending the boy off to search for whatever might have drawn the female there. With no clue as to what that was, however, he'd discarded the idea and opted instead for focusing on Unfortunate. Perhaps, if he listened long enough, she might let a secret slip.

The subject of their conversation was directed away from her soon after, turned back on him with a question taking the lead. "No," was all he'd said at first, before turning his head and nodding in the direction of the dark woods. "I live there." Home sweet home, filled with both his family and those that probably wanted him gone. "Why? Are you interested in staying with me?" Special wolves had to stick together, after all, and what better way to fix his image than by bringing someone new to their borders?
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
His name was from his family's culture. Jonathan didn't care much about that but, but what he said next did make her a bit excited. Tell her about it someday? Did he hope to see her again. How cute. Anguta was exceptional looking, perhaps she'd even go to say pretty. And she liked his personality. Of course she never truly got close to anyone, but she could get used to his company. Adamant to know why she'd come, Anguta put more force into his question. No demand. So he was the dominant type it seemed, clearly liked to be in control. So control is what she gave him.

Shrinking at his harsh tone, she stared up at him submissively. She had decided that she wanted him to stay, that she wanted to have him. She'd do whatever it took to make him hers, even pretend like she wasn't in control. But Unfortunate was always in control, she liked to think. Sorry, didn't know it meant so much to you. I'm just a traveler. I left my... Beloved family to find a new home. It came out in her normal playful tone, nonchalantly. Left her family was a bit of a mouthful, but she wasn't about to drive him away with the truth. The fact that she had viscously murdered her father wouldn't come in until it mattered.

Are you interested in staying with me? Blood eyes widened at his offer. Had it been that easy? He would simply bring her home, like he was adopting a lost puppy? That depends, Anguta, on whether or not you want me to. Jonathan was closer to the boy now, nose almost touching his ears. She was wondering how close she could get before he became uncomfortable. Jonathan herself loved intimacy, and breathing in the sweet smell of Anguta's fur sent a shiver down her spine.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The female had cowered in response to his tone, which some part of him had seemed to appreciate. Though a smile was far from weaseling its way onto his lips, all traces of the scowl that he'd previously worn had been washed away. He held a neutral expression, observant of the other and attentive to that which she'd started to say. It was realized soon after she began speaking that she was a perfect candidate for what he intended to do. Since her family had been left in order for her to find a new home, then perhaps he'd have an easier time with leading her towards the woods. And, if that is how things would turn out, then he'd be one step closer to bettering what the others saw when looking his way. Rather than the disobedient child that he'd been written out to be, he'd show them someone that was actually interested in Blackfeather; someone that could put their own thoughts aside for the improvement of the pack as a whole. It wasn't like him at all, that was obvious, but it was the only solution that he could see to the predicament that he'd thrown himself into—because settling down and listening to the words of his superiors was just way too complicated.

Alexander had given a stiff nod in response to her answer, but said nothing in regards to it. His reasons for having yet to walk away from her were best left in the dark, for the time being, thus leaving him with nothing to say. The topic was able to be concluded, allowing, then, for the notion of her following him to be given the attention that it deserved. The change in her expression when he'd proposed the idea had been noticed, but never, perhaps, would he know exactly why his words had had an effect on her. The belief he held was that she'd simply been surprised by his offer due to the suddenness of it all, and nothing else. It was the only reason he needed in order to press onward, too.

A concerning amount of distance had been lost between them and Xan, having a thing for his personal space, started to feel a rise within his chest. For however bothersome it was to him, he'd swallowed his irritation down in order to focus on the task at hand. If he snapped at her now, then he might lose his chance at bringing her back to the woods, and there out the window his chance at restoring himself within the pack would fly. A steadying breath was taken, eyes closing for but a moment, only to then open as he locked his gaze with her own. "I want you to," the albino stated. "I need you to." The hidden meanings that could be drawn from his words were something that he'd not realized, nor would he have been fully capable of understanding even if he had. His need to have her follow was born from a selfish desire—which he'd not explained—thus allowing for the message to be interpreted in any which way that she wanted.
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Jonathan waited patiently, her breath growing hot against his neck as a smile came to her lips. She could tell she was making him uncomfortable, and she loved every minute of it. However his words contradicted his obvious feelings. He wanted something from her, and it wasn't her passion. Jonathan drew back slowly, smile fading slightly. He was a manipulative boy, and he was trying to use her. Use her liked she wanted to use him. Like her father had used her. Her lip quivered as a white wisp passed behind Anguta's head. She wanted to snarl at her father's ghost, to send him away. But she wouldn't dare let Anguta know that she had these visions. So she let the white ghost watch her, mock her, her smile now faded completely.

And in what way do you need me. I know a lie when I see one. So tell me the truth, why are you trying to use me? It came out sweetly, bouncily almost, however laced with malice. The whole while she never unlocked her gaze from the ivory child, his eyes were too inviting to turn down. But he was clearly not willing to be her prize. She'd had many treasures before, handsome males from all over, even a female once. But this child was to be coveted, she'd never seen one like him. Like her.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All around his neck, the skin beneath the fur had started to grow rather heated. He didn't like being breathed on, nor was he overly fond of being physically close to others, but even still he'd kept himself from moving away from her. The boy had kept still, allowing for her to remain as close as she'd wanted, but had been relieved the moment she'd pulled away. For why she'd done so, he'd not known at first, and he hadn't asked, either. Rather, his task of observing her was continued, the reason behind the distance eventually having been revealed, causing for Xan's body to stiffen. It was for but a moment that he'd thought his opportunity to lure her home was lost, but the notion was pushed past so that he could focus on redeeming himself. The female had not left, and so the opportunity to reel her back in was still there.

The answer to her question was thought over, the words being given a great deal of attention so that he might not send her away. "I need you to follow me back to my home and gain a place in the ranks there," began the boy, shifting so that he could better face her. "I'm in trouble with my pack right now, but bringing someone new to the woods might help them ease up some." Maybe have his sentence in Wolfskull reduced, for even though Adonis was there with him, the cave was uncomfortable and not at all to his liking. His desire for complete and total freedom had led to him then adding, "I'll owe you a favour if you come along with me." It pained him to say that, in some sense, for never had he found the notion of being in debt to someone to be a good thing; it was just barely tolerable for the young Inuit.
Lex malla, lex nulla
16 Posts
Ooc —
I could not resist. Cameo, so feel free to skip over!
The cave, Wolfskull, was as undesirable as could be. And certianly not in the slightest bit arousing; presence of various skulls and skeletons did nothing for his plans of a steamy vacation. Nevertheless, he departed from the darkened territory whenever he could, his captivated lover close behind. From what he could gather, Xan's familiars were not of the cozy type and he had no interest of meeting their acquaintance. Instead, he hunted away from the dark woods, slept outside the borders and washed away his scent when it became too distinct. The art of subtle espionage was a tricky game, yet all the note exhilarating.

Yet, as he made his way toward the presence of his lover, he was taken aback. Another drew close to Alexander, one of the opposite sex. It never would have bothered him before, in any other case he would have suggested the female join them in their escapades. But as the other made advances, ones similar to his own and ones he knew Alexander would not interpret, a low grumble of hesitant disapproval released from his throat, giving away his current position in the bushes. He did not care. Alexander, was in fact, his, and such suggestions the female was emitting was not welcome, according to Adonis.

Yet, somewhere deep down he felt the lightest tinge of betrayal underneath the lingering irritation of the overall situation. He had abandoned his ways to follow the confused yet alluring Alexander, yet it seemed the other was willing to simply let any other stray whore stay within his packs borders. Adonis had never been exposed to such dismissal, he was a desired male, any other with the tofht mind would not simply, could not simply, pass him up and jump to the next stray with a flirtation attitude. Appalled he was, to say the least yet he did not emerge from his observant spot from behind the bramble. First, he waited. Waited for any indication Alexander would not simply allow the other to make a fool out of their uncertain relationship, or his agreement would seem to be pledged to a misunderstanding, one Adonis had no wish to take part in.
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Jonathan's words caused Anguta to stiffen, clearly it wasn't the answer he'd been searching for. But for him to think he could manipulate her, was foolish. She curled her long midnight tail around her paws, the picture of elegance. Looking at her, pristine and pure, one wouldn't guess as to what she'd done. Who she really was was far worse than her exterior. She could tell he was choosing his words wisely, for he took his time. Jonathan usually just let fly whatever her mouth concocted. She was a quick thinker. She learned he was in trouble, and she was to be his bargaining chip. Like property, a ransom. Something about that idea intrigued her, but it didn't win her over.

His next offer, peaked her interest, and she smiled. She could see it pained him to say such a thing, but it was a good bargaining chip. A debt from Alexander, the thought brought a smile to her lips. She straightened her posture, a bit away from the male. Alright then sugar, lead the way. She grinned, running her ruby red tongue along her lips. The ebony female stood, her petite stature barely visible in the midnight light. However the scent of another drew her attention towards another white figure. Another handsome male. This part of the wilds seemed brimming with these.

Crimson eyes flashed from Anguta to the other, who tried to remain hidden. However white wolves held no place in the night, winter perhaps, but it a hot summer they stuck out boldly. Do we know him? She asked, sizing up the stranger with a smirk.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
09.23.16 — Ending added.

To think that he'd offered a favour still set him on edge. The idea alone was enough to have him feeling unnerved, and so to actually do it made him wonder if he'd, at some point or another, turned into a masochist. It was awful, damn near unbearable, but necessary. Until he'd wormed his way out from the under the harsh gaze of Damien, any opportunity that popped up needed to be taken. The sooner he was able to redeem himself, the sooner he'd be able to live a better life once more. He wouldn't live each day wondering if he'd be thrown out, nor would he disappoint his father any longer—those were the plans that he had, but whether or not he'd be able to follow through with them was another story entirely. For Xan had a tendency to act on impulse, leading him down a path of trouble more often than it assisted him.

The only positive thing he'd managed to grasp from a favour having been offered was that it had worked. The female was willing to follow him, and so the male had stood soon after she had, nudging @Seff in the process to make sure he was up and ready to go. There wasn't another word to be spoken, or so he'd believed. When his attention had been directed towards the brambles, however, he'd realized that there was more to be said. "We don't know him, but I do," was the yearling's reply, glancing towards the red-eyed female. No more than a second after he'd looked her way, though, his gaze was drifting away and seeking out that of his whatever. In the pale boy's direction, several steps had been taken. "Come out now, Adonis," he'd called, a short pause falling into place right after. "You're coming along, too." Whatever had inspired for him to say such a thing, he didn't know. For even though Alexander wished to redeem himself, he did not view the other male as being a way to do so. Rather, he was someone whose presence was desired just because, but for why, it remained unknown.

"Join the pack officially, like she's going to," he'd added, nodding towards Unfortunate. "You won't have to hide away anymore." Xan was far from ready to show affections in a public setting, having yet to come to terms with the fact that he was actually capable of normal emotions, but it was a step in the right direction—he'd believed so, anyways. Adonis had not followed him, though, but had instead turned away and continued on his way. For a long while, the albino stared after him, only for a scowl to slip across his face as his stare was broken. Back towards the woman he'd then looked, ushering her along towards the woods whilst the other male was left to do as he pleased.