Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He was not blind to the gaze that lingered on his form for perhaps a moment longer than it should - but he said nothing. Words were not truly of interest to him, nor the reasons for the look, so instead he remained as expressionless as the snow around him. Except rather than being so light, Aries was dark - both in pelt and nature. Snow had a certain beauty to it, a lightness, though it intruiged him. It grasped a dangerous beauty, and although it might seem magical it could be trecherous. 

His icy gaze remained on the stranger as he opened his jaws to speak, though the words spoken only recieved a grunt in response. The boy knew, of course, it was likely this wolf was wishing to join their ranks but still it seemed common for others to ask when it came to strangers at the borders. Each time someone had done so, and he'd watched, that was the approach made. "It is true we don't have a large number of visitors, but you'd be surprised." His head gave a small tilt, eyes unblinking. "I assume, then, you are here seeking a place in the pack." Aries stated obviously, though maybe it was clear he had guessed this from the start, face still lacking emotion.

"What skills do you bring that you can offer us?" They were not short on fighters, but he supposed they would need some still. After all, he was aware of the caution (or, perhaps simply pure anger) that another pack in particular felt toward them. He supposed it only natural - they had kidnapped one of theirs, and tortured the individual. Perhaps not Aries, but he knew of it (nor was he opposed to it).
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Aries - January 01, 2018, 10:18 AM