Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
If the boy was unsettled by the strange man's eyes on his limbs, it was not obvious in his expression. Tail flicking slowly behind him, a single brow rose - what, exactly, did this wolf want? He kept an assertive eye on him.

Speaking of eyes, his own cold blues seemed intriguing. Or, that was what he first gathered from the man's gaze which was soon confirmed with his following words. The Svartell did not utter a thank you for why should he? It was not as though his eye colour was a result of hard work and skill, rather he had simply been born with them.

It was the last words relating to his eyes that caught his attention most, and he tilted his head ever so slightly once more - it had never crossed his mind, the idea of stealing eyes, pulling them free from the sockets they belonged in. What motives did this wolf have, to think up such a thing? Aries himself was not against the idea of it, but not his own eyes. "That is not a skill." He stated blankly, cool gaze still focused on this man, and after a second thought - "Why would you want my eyes? They would be of no use if you took them."

Then came the request to call for @Vaati, and he gave another grunt before lifting his ashen head and howling to the clouded sky.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Aries - January 01, 2018, 12:27 PM