Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Lol

It seemed while waiting for Vaati's arrival on the scene he would be subject to more odd conversation. About his eyes, which was certainly not what came to mind when one thought of an uncomfortable situation. Not that he was particularly uncomfortable, rather quite curious. Again, not that he would express this, in the form of words or emotion. Cold, cold he was, like always.

His mind flickered briefly to what his mother and father might think of him now. Alive, surely they were? His sister was, though he had left the Dark Woods now. His parents would still be back in Moonspear. A broken family they would always be. They most likely thought him a traitor, the boy who had left his family without a word only to settle in the enemy pack that his parents so despised. Blackfeather, in turn, despised the Svartell's parents. Quite funny it was that they did not know his origins, though he was not a member of Moonspear any longer - perhaps he never was. It was clear he had never belonged there.

His gaze remained sharply on this stranger before him, ears tipped forward as he listened. Curious, indeed it was. "What do you gain from the taking of them? Do you find it satisfying? Or is it just the joy of hurting the owner of those eyes?" Aries inquired with his deep voice, genuinly interested - perhaps this wolf felt the same arrogantly pleasing power when causing hurt that he had experienced while ripping the tail and ear from that helpless mother wolf he had encountered at the water's edge.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Aries - January 01, 2018, 02:24 PM