Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Feel free to skip Aries any time now, he'll mostly be watching.

There was no answer from the male but he lacked the care - simply shrugging his shoulders. He did not, particularly, need the male's input on the subject. For he knew his reasons to enjoy it, and someone elses did not matter to him.

There was a snap of twigs and a crunch of snow, so the ashen boy pivoted his head to peer at the small youth hiding out in the darkness. But his cover had been blown, now. Aries soon recognised the pup as one of the incest litter, though he did not despise them for this fact. He was not so cold as to believe it was their fault, and if he was honest he held nothing against any of the three. Maegi he liked, and he'd met Euron too. Not Ramsay, but but he came to the conclusion that that was this one here, with the missing neck. 

Turning back to the stranger at the borders, he was preparing to open his grey maw and speak the name of the youngster, but he decided against it. Vaati arrived swiftly in the pause, clearly having spotted Ramsay on his way here, and Aries dipped his head to the older boy - although he may have disliked him in the past, Vaati was the Dark Master and the Svartell child was cautious to respect this. He was not, despite all, a traitor.

Now he listened, curious as to how this would be handled in the paws of said Dark Master.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Aries - January 04, 2018, 04:21 PM