Moonspear no less than skies
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
The snow had stopped falling hours ago and skies had cleared away to a dark, early winter's night. She was heading up from the cover of the forest for the first time with the new snow, and was thankful it was not too much on top of what they already had laying around. Instead, though, it was bitterly cold now. When she half-paused to consider it, the winds were low.. but, each little shift of the breeze packed a bite anyway.

It only took her a few seconds to adjust and she was still technically waking up from her late afternoon nap that had been a little longer than she'd meant. Still, her muscles were warming and she was feeling livelier by the second. Her condensing breath whorled in heavy clouds, and she fluffed up her coat to move on before the thoughtful silence could consume her. She took to motion and carved a fresh trail of pawprints upward this time (a bit unusual, lately), towards a small, open meadow she knew about not far from here.

Eventually along the way she began to run into the tracks of others from earlier in the day, she guessed. It was keeping relatively busy here, and nearby of course. She still made for the field herself, knowing she could keep herself engrossed, fed, and still feel relatively secluded there tucked into the mountainside.
invites @Rannoch if ya want it
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
@Amekaze *nabs*

The mountains were taking a lot to get used to. The falls that Ganon nearly stumbled into were many. He lingered mostly in the forest and meadows, leaving the mountains to the mountain-born wolves like Hydra. He ventured out there daily, however, determined to get the same calloused paws as Hydra had sported, though he mostly got frostbitten.

He ventured back to the meadow that he frequented, stepping in fresh tracks rather than plow through the snow proper. Eventually he caught up to the woman who made the tracks. Hello, He called to the woman. If he remembered correctly this was Hydra's mother, the Alpha female. He had to get used to those terms.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Nonplussed, and relatively content on her path for now, she went about her way. Soon, between the sound of her own paws poufing through the snow her ears confirmed something else coming closer, so then, she looked back to find the vibrantly coated Ganondorf. Not usually a someone who she found following her evening trails. She perked, and stopped. "Hi," she returned over her shoulder while she decided how to regard him. She'd seen him around and mostly knew about him through Hydra. This was true for a great many of their newer additions.

Finally she turned around and regarded him in full. Maybe the mountain had done him well. At least it hadn't killed him yet and he didn't look so terribly out of place here dressed in moonlight. "How have you been?" she asked, stepping a pace closer to him. She debated more and refrained for now with a thoughtful click of her teeth. "What do you think so far?" Of it all, of anything. Certainly, adjusting to Moonspear in times like these could be a little iffy. He looked alright, at least.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She turned to greet him. She looked just like Hydra and her sister(s?), with mint eyes instead of blue. He dipped his head to her. Hello, He murmured, his voice low and submissive. It was a strange way for his voice to be. He had been royalty back in Blackfeather. Now he was at the bottom of the barrel.

I've been fine, It was a neutral answer, but true. He wasn't angry with his time here, but not overly pleased either. Perhaps that was his own fault in keeping so much to himself. The heights scared me at first, He said with a chuckle. But, I'm getting used to it. It's...definitely more open up here than back...home...
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He did nothing to rankle her concerns any and his greeting was simple.. smooth, and she could appreciate it. Neutrality was easy to deal with and Amekaze liked when it could be so. If so. "As they should," she smirked. Any intelligent enough beast that was not acclimated to the heights should probably take time to adjust. In fact, she'd be concerned for his capacity if not the case. "But that is good. I was born to a mountain, and always known them.." besides brief interludes in other places, or as her stays as a wandering wolf.. but the mountain had never left the wolf even on her longest stays away.

"What was the forest like? Besides dark. Could you see any stars?" she asked, curious enough to pry into what life had been like leading him to here. She had never seen one so dense from the outside--not that Ame had ever lurked all that near with a pack scent strong upon it. It, unlike so many of the other nearby forests, had been claimed for all she'd ever known it anyway. She had never had a chance to see it up close.