Wapun Meadow Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
No, he could not remove the guilt or the sorrow from his chest - as he listened to her words and saw her tears, the guilt only worsened to a sharp sting in his heart. She yearned for something more, something that he could not provide, and he should accept that. He did understand that emptiness, he had felt it many times before. Cebra had filled the void within his heart, but that did not mean he didn't feel that loneliness again after recent events. He just had to piece things together and try all he could to keep going. If Onyx could not find what she was looking for... he should let her go. If he begged her to stay she just wouldn't be happy, and that would make him feel even worse.

"It's... It's okay... I understand. Go find what you're looking for, Onyx..." Mawk's words were quiet, but he accompanied it with a nod. Only when she mentioned another did he stiffen, gaze reaching upward in search of her own. A man? He warned himself silently that it was none of his business, she was a grown woman and more than capable of looking after herself, but still... "Just promise me you'll be careful."

"You... you'll come visit, right?" He'd only just found her, surely she wasn't planning on leaving him forever?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside - by Mawk - March 06, 2018, 11:43 AM