Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
his words carried quick but true; reef's attention pulled to him and she made towards him at a flouncy lope. secured in her muzzle were two trinkets he could scarce identify until she placed them nimbly on the ground. he looked from them to her suddenly sitting form, a curious look on his muzzle as she spoke. she was so warm - so friendly -- ingram was so used to his prickly siblings that her embracing demeanor was almost a shock to him.

she detailed briefly her interaction with wylla, which eased his fears she had trespassed. wylla would never say no mushrooms, he knew that -- it might have been vaguely manipulative of him to suggest reef secure them for her entry, but he wasn't exactly sorry. especially when she seemed so genuinely nice.

his ears cupped on his head as he looked at the gifts; his tail beat around his hocks and he looked to her with gratitude. "oh. that's..." what was the word again, when someone wasn't a total dick? "that's really nice. thanks!" awkwardly he placed a paw on the two wares, a grin still clinging to his gums. "that must have been a pretty big lobster." he examined the claw carefully -- it was far larger than any specimen he had ever eaten.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Ingram Sr - March 03, 2018, 07:18 PM