Phoenix Maplewood akele hum, akele tum
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
she came to sit by him, and his tail curled around her haunches--the first outward sign of acceptance. the equivalent of someone taking their partner's hand after a fight, squeezing tight. the chasm had been bridged, if only by a thread.

"when you have something to live for, you'll always be scared," aditya murmured, casting his eyes to hers. "when i was young, i had no fear, for i had no future. the future was without boundaries or form; it meant nothing to me. i woke up every day with no desires or expectations."

the quiet of the maplewood was a great solace, the rustle of wind through the leafless trees a boon to his aching heart. he knew in that moment that this was the place he wanted to call home, and he would not rest until he made it so. "but when i fell in love with you, and became a part of your family, i felt fear for the first time," he continued. "because when you have something, finally have something. . .you also have something to lose, as well."

the two of them sat in silence for a little while, aditya allowing himself to melt a little against dawn's side. the warmth of her skin beneath her pelt, the fresh, wild scent of her. . .god, he'd never get enough. but if it had been simply her body he'd wanted, pretty, supple young women were a dime a dozen, here. he loved her, for her. . .all her flaws and doubts and fears included. he hoped she was as accepting of his own.

"i'll only ask one thing of you, dawn," aditya said, finally breaking the quiet. his golden eyes were serious as he looked down to her. "all i want is honesty. and candor. if something is bothering you, then please. . .tell me, so we can talk about it. even if it means you could hurt me."
Messages In This Thread
akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 01, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 01, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 01, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 04, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 15, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 15, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Dawn - March 15, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: akele hum, akele tum - by Aditya - March 18, 2018, 08:47 PM