Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
there was a lot to unpack in a very short amount of time. first, a pair of eyes, staring at them from the edge of the trees. aditya blinked kindly back, hoping the figure--female, by scent--would emerge. then here came another woman, a fierce looker, with a dark head against a gray body, who strode right up to them and gave them a look old as time itself: piss off.

before aditya could react to this rude dismissal, watching the woman walk away with wide golden eyes, a few more shadows lingered at the edge of the trees, and still no one--no one!--had emerged to greet them with any sort of civility. a howl, presumably belonging to the dark-headed woman, rang through the air. piss off, part deux.

with a short sigh of exasperation, just barely held in check, aditya looked at his companions in bemusement, giving a soft laugh at catori's statement. "yes. . .looks as though we're not welcome here," he said rhetorically, nodding toward the trees. "we'd better head to undersea before more of them pop up."

he didn't think this pack was a particular threat; after all, they could have attacked in a blitz from the trees, what with home base advantage and all. no, they simply seemed moody and inhospitable, and aditya couldn't think of anything they'd say or do to change that. he glanced back and forth between cat and sorrel, waiting for their response. once they had affirmed his decision, they would go.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 09, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM