Sea Lion Shores you say you will if you could but you can't
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
fury coursed hotly through his blood as engel insulted both his father-in-law and the girl he'd taken under his wing, but before he could respond, engel had turned away. why, the fucking gall of him. . .

"don't turn away from me, you coward!" aditya hollered, lips set in a snarl. "i wasn't finished speaking to you!" he puffed himself up, so that the differences in their sizes were even further exaggerated, and trotted after engel, drawing alongside him and rounding on the man.

"sorrel was scared because of you! she didn't want to talk because of you!" he growled, nearly foaming at the mouth for how angry he was. "the girl trusts us, tells us things. if you were so innocent, why hasn't she cleared your name? bolo, chutiya--tell me, fucking tell me!"

his patience had long flown out to sea with the birds, and his breath came in short, heaving gasps. he struggled to keep what was left of his composure as he waited for engel's (likely bullshit) reply, hoping that the russet wolf wouldn't summon his new packmates to save his ass. that was all they needed, was to make an enemy of one of the coastal bands.
Messages In This Thread
you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: you say you will if you would but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 10:58 PM