Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The silence was like a thick fog that loomed within the forest, a solemn quietude that allowed hushed whispers from rustled leaves to echo upon the wind and the creaking of branches to shudder and groan. The Reaper danced betwixt these twisted trees, svelte figure weaving around each crooked figure that provided cold company of its own in the Blackfeather domain. It was company that provided no warmth, but the Svartell did not seek any warmth, only slithering through the territory as though he were a snake hidden by dark shadows.

The scent that passed his nostrils was one that he found drew him - it was one somewhat familiar, and he was able to place the scent as that pale girl, Maegi, after a few heartbeats of prolonged stillness. The two had not spoken for a reasonable amount of time, and Aries had no other task, so his footsteps resumed their movements with only a slight shift to the direction in which he had been heading beforehand. 

There she was. He waited, lurked in the darkness like the beast he was. The girl was alone, and the dazed look in her eyes as she searched seemed to hint at the idea of loneliness, as though she was lost and searching not for something, but someone. Except there was nobody in sight and this he was well aware of. What was she doing? "Maegi." His deep voice, developed during his time with these wolves, seemed to pierce the silence, as though his words were a knife slicing into the Wood's solemn tranquility. Aries' figure emerged from the shadows as though he was one with the night, one with the creatures that lurked in the shadows... but was he not just that? He was a soldier, a soldier of the shade. The young man's ears cupped forward, a curious glint in his gaze of ice as he peered at her.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Aries - March 15, 2018, 06:11 PM