Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
She did not seem to understand what the thing was or how it'd got around her neck, but it mattered little. Whatever it had been, it was no longer there and so it was none of their concern. Maegi explained it all as 'weird', and he supposed she was right, assuming it was not only the thing that she spoke of - the entire of Blackfeather had felt off for a good while now, yet still Aries made no move to depart. The young man gave a short nod, seeing that this topic had come to an end.

Next came mention of the war. It had not been all too spectacular, but the Svartell would be lying if he said he had not enjoyed the thrill - he was an odd one, and he was well aware of it. Messed up, he'd been called, and he'd have to agree. As for injuries... well, he'd been lucky he supposed. "Nothing that could not be cured," Was Aries' reply to her enquiry, icy gaze trailing momentarily to his pelt of ashen, steely hues. Scars were there... but very few from the war.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Aries - May 17, 2018, 10:10 AM