Broken Boulder but then the special secret sickness starts to eat through you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

oh. right. he nods, a little shyly, feeling embarrassed when she notes his condition. he is, but there's not much that can be done for it now. "thank you," delight says, again, blushing under his fur, "i'll be fine, just -- a lot of, uh, changes, recently." y'know, with the whole 'disolving of his pack' and 'knocking up his best friend' thing. (and eventually the wolves of bracken will learn that 'looking like he's about to keel over and die' is his standard mien -- for a boy who's been in leadership for  a long while, he's never quite managed to adopt the confidence such a role supposedly imbues you with.) 

anxious to switch the conversation from him and his general failings, and hoping still to established a good relationship with alarian's family, he clears his throat. "i'm, um, sorry about your mother," delight says, carefully. "alarian told me -- a little bit. i know what it's like to lose family. it sucks." to put it lightly, but she probably doesn't need a deep statement -- she's living it right now.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]