Silverlight Terrace heart bolt
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
With his ears still perking hungrily, he dipped his snout appreciative of an answer that kept the intrigue, and interest, well alive. He heard about other families here and there, other packs that went off and did their own things wherever (none of it ever really sounded that fascinating since he lowkey turned his nose up to anyone not living on the mountains so far anyway), but raiding and pillaging up the coast sounded almost like the stuff of legends.

Knowing this did not make him any more certain of how to regard her exactly. When not of Moonspear, and yet of the seaside that he had been made curious about from a very early age.. he simmered some odd, quiet conflict in how tight his lips ought to be without knowing sort of relationship his parents and older sister fostered with the other packs. Or wanted to. "Moonspear." Jarilo answered, eyes bright--proud, and loyal too as he felt every piece a product of the verdant mountainside, but leaving the rest out.  Nosy, and unable to let a certain topic slip by un-harassed:  "Is there a lot of that on the coast? The raiding? I want to see it up close one day soon--the sea, I mean." but he paused a beat. Did she have places to be? He hoped she wouldn't let him stall her exploring. "Don't let me keep you if y'wanna keep going." Especially if she had ground to cover before turning back to home once more.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
heart bolt - by Jarilo - May 30, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 05, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 06, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 10, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 16, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 24, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 27, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - July 05, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - July 05, 2018, 09:27 AM