Moonspear New Start
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Joining 
The scent of Blackfeather finally ceased to exist on him as the male wandered around and eventually makes it to a pack boundary. Nightstar was careful not to cross it as he let out his howl. Perhaps he could start fresh in a new pack, a new start.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
When a howl sounded on the borders, it gave her path a directive besides her winding patrol route and she found the dark-coated male soon enough. With interest locking smoothly upon the stranger, her tail arced up tall and she slid forward from the dense forests that blanketed their borderlands, then moved to close in on him with a low chuff of a rumble. "You called, yes?" she quipped, passing a gratuitous glance over the lengths of him, up and down alike as she slowed her trot down to him. On the momentum her approach brought anyway, she circled around the stranger, then paused in front of him expectantly.

Without knowing his entire purpose, but not yet alarmed by his presence on her doorstep, she let him tell her while she continued to suss out the other details via what she could observe for herself.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Nightstar waited patiently until he noticed a female approaching from out of the trees. The ebony male knew not if the woman was of leadership but rather than to chance it her gave a courteous bow of his head and lowered his body to the ground slightly. "Yes I did ma'am. I was just passing by when I came across your borders and I thought perhaps you all may have room for me within your ranks."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Although she exuded her confidence subtly, he appeared to mind it all the while, leaving her no reason to object so far either as his posture bent to hers. She kept her tail lifted, and curved at an arc upward still, with all the rest speaking for itself.

He went well towards the point, and she tipped her muzzle for a quick nod. They did indeed have room--a bit of a need for new blood, so to speak, with few wanderers happening by since spring and most of the mountainside comprised of her family. "We do, if you are strong, capable.." she said with a small nod, her minty stare leveled onto him as she was forward with her expectations. "and loyal to Moonspear," she added, matching a swing of her snout towards the elevations above with a swish of her tail. In passing by, she did not know if he had picked up on the name of the pack, or the peak yet, but it was a place to begin as far as her telling him anything went before she knew more. "Who are you? And what can you do?" she asked, now vetting him in a new light--to see if he would worthy to run alongside her family on her mountain here.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
In order to keep himself audible, the male lifted his head up slightly. Nightstar nodded. "My name is Nightstar, I can hunt as well as fight. I also have a bit of medical knowledge taught to me by my sister." He spoke briefly of his skills and was careful not to brag.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He seemed to have his bases covered with a good answer, and he looked the part (his dark coat helped, certainly) so far too. She continued not to mind him any either with this continued volley keeping her interested enough, but not off-put. There was a chance. They could always use hunters, and she would forever favor the brave warriors. "Good," she nodded, happy to accept more medical knowledge into their lot as well--because while Lyra was their best as far as their homegrown medics went, she wondered what else she could learn from others too to further expand it beyond the limitations of what her own trial and error worked out. The very same could be said for their hunters and warriors too--if he was truly any good and able to flow among the current of the pack here. "We can use strong hunters. Do you have much experience as a fighter? How about on patrol, for the home's defense too?" she asked, toying with a hint of a smirk then as she hoped he could answer favorably enough. She could see for herself soon enough, hopefully, but these were the matters she was bound to bring extra focus towards.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Thinking carefully before speaking Nightstar gave a nod of his head. "I've fought a few times, though before a situation gets out of hand I prefer trying to verbally solve an issue though I will fight if need be."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
His response kept it simple, still. For many situations, it was the ideal response--but sometimes the violence was necessary, and that was why she raised her own offspring to be fierce should that be needed. "Alright," she exhaled with a nod. "Patrol with me?" she asked almost suddenly, and began to pivot off for a nearby route that skimmed their southern edge and lowest elevations. She paused long enough to hope he could follow. "So long as you are loyal to my family and my mountain, you can stay. Proving you can hold your own will find you more comfortable here," she said over her shoulder, matching it with a narrow-eyed stare once more. He seemed of sound mind and body so far, but she took her time when trusting in full. "I am Amekaze," the dark-coated alpha added, and let him process that before she moved on more.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The male stood there only for a monent as the she-wolf asked her question. "Sure." He said giving a simple response as he walked with her, carefully keeping a reasonable distance between them. "I will do my best to do my best and provide for the pack." Nightstar also listened for her name as she spoke.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ame's steps forward were purposeful, but light. Even when she set her sights ahead towards these stretches of boundary lands, she kept him in her periphery as he continued to be agreeable enough to what she sought. "Alright. Settle in and rest a little if you need to," she said, but his condition looked fair enough. Maybe he would not need much. "My mate Charon leads beside me, and our daughter Hydra as second. Right now, we have young.. just over two moons, so they will be learning much soon." she mentioned for his sake, giving him a rundown of who to expect on this mountain. Already she had alluded to the fact her family was in majority here, but not exclusively of course--and they were in need of fresh faces, game to live and suceed on the mountain like they were.

Taking a few long strides ahead, she led him subtly past the threshold of Moonspear. "I would like you to scout for herds north of here.. maybe northeast too. See where they are, so on.." she said, having already expressed that they could really use more solid hunters around here too. Summer was plentiful and it was time for them to reap the benefits to the fullest that they could. With that said, she paused to see what he would think. If he could do that, and return to them safely, even if he did not find anything, it was worth that alone.
feel free to conclude this as you need..!! i figure she'll assume he's off doing that while you're away, and let me know when you're off absence and i'll add him back to the ranks :D