Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

No, she asserted, having the nerve to sound offended and also a little bit amused.  Seriously?  She was going to pull rank over some words?  The fur along her spine sparked to life in an instincive response although her posture remained neutral but firm.  

If Niamh didn't want others intruding on her den, she could have moved Screech to somewhere communal.  But she wouldn't touch on that.  She'd try to dig where it hurt.  Listen, you don't get to play gatekeeper here.  You're not the only one who cares about Screech.  It was obvious by the number of visitors he had gotten, but interestingly enough Ceara had been the only one met with such hositility.

Her tail flicked behind her in an agitated fashion as she leveled herself.  She brought the back of her neck up as she lowered her chin towards her throat, and the cast shadows that lined her angled face took an ominous edge.  You do not get to take my kindness and throw it in my face.

Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 16, 2018, 12:23 AM