Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Wow!  Niamh was doing it again, the thing where she was being really fucking unreasonable for no reason other than she wanted to be — correction, felt entitled to be..

I never said you were busy doing nothing, I said you been busy taking care of Screech.  But if you want to blow my words out of proportion and take them personally... that's on you, chick.  She was getting fed up with this conversation; she wasn't going to sit here and be accused of shit that she didn't say or have her words twisted into something she didn't mean.  What I said was, are we going to pretend nothing happened.  Is that fucking unreasonable, now?  So what, Niamh got to completely lose her shit but the second Ceara piped up it was 'oh no, you'd better watch yourself'?

Listen, you're the one who approached me.  I reacted defensively because, if you'd take the time to backtrack five seconds and use your brain, last time I saw you meant to hurt me.  With your teeth..  Ceara had not once personally insulted Niamh, but she wouldn't back down from being publicly humiliated.

That's what I mean, by playing gatekeeper, only now you're admitting to it.  You don't need to protect him from shit.  Do you not trust your alphas?  Seems like they don't think I'm a threat.  She gave Niamh a mocking, come-at-me shrug of her shoulders.

If you want a fight, she snapped her teeth into the air to punctuate her point, you've got one.  Otherwise, I was busy.

Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 16, 2018, 01:33 AM