Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
328 Posts
Ooc —
Time would distance him from his parents enough that he might one day forget their faces—already the memories were hazier than they had been when he first got lost—but their names, he would always remember. And he would always remember having a mom and a dad, even though he would be raised in a pack whose prime litter had two mothers and no identifiable father figure. Ephraim was young enough still that this didn't strike him as odd in any way, especially once Thuringwethil explained it, but he still wondered how one got two mothers instead of a mom and a dad.

He would have liked to have two moms instead of his pa, who was a frightening wolf that Ephraim had always stayed away from. They'd spent no time together and so he never came to understand his father. He'd been too attached to Caiaphas to crave Kierkegaard's attention, and the ghoulish male terrified him anyway.

"A pa is like..." He had to stop and collect together his thoughts, but he didn't have the right words for what he wanted to describe. Instead, he puffed up all the hairs on his body and growled as lowly as he could in a horrible imitation of Kierkegaard's usual gruff take-no-shit warnings for his cubs; there had been nothing fun about the man, only discipline. "Pa is scary," he admitted.

Skipping and PPing Thur telling them about different kinds of families with permission!
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM