Blacktail Deer Plateau Hello old friend, great to see you again
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Yizur’s next words confused the hell out of Grezig. ’I-I thought you went missing, was kidnapped, or even killed!’

“What do you mean?” she asked, brows furrowing in concern. “I told everyone I was leaving before I left. Were you not there when I explained?” She shook head, trying to remember if her sister had been at the meeting. It had been too many months and she couldn’t recall it now. She just couldn’t believe that Yizur had spent all this time looking for her because she didn’t know that Grezig had left of her own free will. She felt sorry for the girl. “I did not mean to concern you,” she said, frowning.

Yizur then asked her what she was doing here. Grezig did not see why she should hide her goings on from her own sister.

“Since I left, I have wandered this area. A few months ago, I came across a pair of wolves caring for a pup. They said they wanted to found their own pack, and with no better prospects, I asked to join them and was accepted. We have been traveling and taking in new members ever since. And I think…” She paused, looking around the area, and took a breath. “I think we have found our new home.” She gave the smallest of smiles to her sister, and then it was gone from her face as if it had never been there. Grezig did not smile easily, or for very long. Still, there was kindness in her voice when she next spoke.

“You could stay, if you wish. My alphas are kind and accepting. I am sure they would allow it.”
Messages In This Thread
Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by RIP Grezig - August 13, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 14, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 16, 2018, 09:14 AM