Felltree Marsh but i've wandered much further today than i should
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
towhee and @Raven knew he'd left, that he was going on a big ass adventure to the other side of the wilds. butto be honest tegan had no idea what the fuck he was doin. he was by-- uh-- drageda. kinda. well, also by where easy was from. morningside. man how was that bitch? maybe he should stop by, hm. or maybe not, lmao, let her come to him, she totally wanted him. 

or something. 

he'd actually originally left to go visit seabreeze, cause she was like-- kinda cool, or maybe kinda lame, one or the other he hadn't decided-- and she told him to visit! but he thought that the territory had been on the other side, so he went around. and, well, he was wrong. there was nothing on this side-- and traveling up those mountains was a PAIN!!! so tegan was just gonna go back around and try to find sunspire again. maybe he'd do it this time. whatever, he was learning.

he'd spent a good part of the day chilling while the sun was out, planning to travel now since the temperature had dropped. but after just starting to continue his little adventure back around the mountains, he spotted a fuckin c h i l d. a child! who left that out here? tegan blinked-- approaching slowly and looking at the kid as it started up at the sky. "hey, b!" he called, then did a mental pause-- you probably shouldn't call kids b, whoops-- "you good? what's up?" he stopped a little ways off, looking at her. oof, she smelled familiar? what was that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but i've wandered much further today than i should - by Tegan - August 13, 2018, 08:37 PM